Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Clois in Lexmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that Lexmas was going to be another EDLois free episode.
    I don't know that Lex will have Clark paired with anyone in this "what if" episode, but I tend to believe that in his mind he would foresee Chloe in Clark's future because he is well aware she is in on a part of his life that no one else is privy to.
    Last edited by jaime,oburg; 11-29-2005, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I read she's in it, but I can't see her having too big a part.

Comment

Unless they wanted to show Lois and Clark together in Lex's dream, I don't see why have ED there. Don't get me wrong, I love Lois, but it wouldn't make sense. She has a family. It is a disfunctional family, but it is her family. I should expect her to pass Christmas with her dad. Besides, I don't want them using her all that much now. I would like her to go have her own personal development and in Smallville it can only happen off-camera.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
          Personally, I can't believe Lex could do anything at this point to reverse where he is. I watched the episode Suspect, the other day, and when Lex visits Lionel at the end (hospital scene) and Lionel tries to blame Lex for everything that happened, that was the time he should have walked away, he saw how destructive Lionel was willing to be and stayed, I say shame on him for not leaving right then and there.

It will be a dream, Lex's creation, not real.
          Lex didn't walk away in "Suspect" because he wanted his father to love him.

And if it is a dream, it will just cheapen the whole situation.

Comment

I don't think Lois will be in Lexmas, or at least not in Lex's dream.

Comment

"And if it is a dream, it will just cheapen the whole situation"

Guys, read the spoilers - it IS a dream, at least the whole "alternate Lex life" part.

Comment

I don't think ED is in this episode, she's listed because she's a regular, she was also listed for Mortal and Hidden and she wasn't in those

Comment

Isn't this episode supposed to be mainly a dream?? That means NO CLOIS!!!!!! YEAAAA!!!!

Comment

Lex doesn't like Chloe or Lois so why would he hallucinate that either of them are happy with Clark? That said if it is his dream Clark is probably single and jealous of him and Lana, Jonathan Kent admires Lex, and Lana is in love with Lex. Then again in his subconcious dream world he looks like a used car salesman, not a power monger.

It's not what's going to happen, it's either what would happen if Lex abandoned LuthorCorp in wich case it also isn't reflective of the future because we all know he DOESN'T leave LuthorCorp and becomes someone akin to an evil dictator. So again it's not what is in the future, there for no Clois because Clois happens in the reality that will come to pass, not one person wish on will happen or a what if when they change their evil ways.

Maybe Chloe is in the dream because she is his mistress, you don't have to like someone to have sex with them, or she also likes Lex, maybe in this dream EVERYONE likes Lex. We don't really know, but Lois isn't it unless it's revealed otherwise. If she was they would have said something about it. "Lex dreams he is happily married to Lana with a baby on the way, the Kents love him like a son, Chloe is his best friend and Clark and Lois are newlyweds." or something like that, but it didn't so no go.

As for the banner, I think it's already been established, but it's pictures from Spirit mixed in with Lexmas pictures so they can have everyone in dressy outfts in a holiday banner.

Comment

The description for the show has at the end it says ED also stars and written by Holly Harold.

Comment

Because Erica "also stars" in the show, but not that episode. She was listed as Also Starring for Mortal, HIdden, Thirst, and Splinter and she wasn't in any of those.

Comment

Erica Durance could not be in Lex's dream/vision, but be a part of the res tof the story.

Comment

I really hope Clark is with someone in Lexmas and not all alone.

Comment

But would Clark's feelings for Lana really change now that she's with Lex?

Comment

Its got to sting really bad to see Lex and Lana together. Lex is breaking huge boundaries going down that road, and Lana is just.... <fill in the blank>.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎