Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Clois in Lexmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the whole thing with Clark helping delivering x-mas presents part of Lex's dream or is it happening in real life?

Comment

In real life. It's the B plot of the episode.

Comment

Thats what I thought. Thanx mel.

Comment

Sure .

Comment

This B plot could end with a Clana Christmas at the Kents.

The A plot could have Lex dream Clark is with Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider
              Remember, this is Lex's dream. I don't think Clark's love life will be part of his fantesy because it will focus on himself. So Clark won't likey be with anyone.

Was hoping for a little Chlark cameo!

Comment

They could have Clois or Chlark in Lex's dream, it really doesn't matter as it isn't concerned with the point of all this which is what Lex's life may have been like if he had become a good man. He has a family with Lana, the Kent's seem to truely like him, and he seems to have real friends. I would be curious if Clark tells Lex that he values his friendship and wants to tell him something important implying that he would have earned Clark's trust and learned the secret in this reality.

At this point there's nothing saying Clark is with Chloe and Lois is absent so far.

Comment

Lois is in this ep. Both there is no reason to believe that in Lex's mind he would pair Lois with Clark. Lex always sees Chloe with Clark, so I think he will dream it. Even if it is "this is what will happen if you are good" scenario, it is still within Lex's mind.

Comment

If Lex is close to the Kents in his dream then Clark is probably his best friend in his dream. Something he lost along the way because of his obsession. I'd imagine Lex would picture Clark with Chloe. Lex knows how loyal she is to him and he knows her feelings for Clark and they did go to a dance together.

Comment

The situation is not Lex's dream. It's what would've actally happened had he given up LuthorCorp.

Comment

From the description: Lex is shot and falls into a coma. He dreams that his mother (Alisen Down) visits him and shows him the life he could lead if he walks away from his father (John Glover) and LuthorCorp.

It says it's a dream. It's only in his mind, his mother's spirit isn't really going to visit him and show him an alternate fate.

Comment

The descriptions have been wrong before.

And in A Christmas Carol, Scrooge thought it was a dream when it actually wasn't.

Comment

The descriptions aren't wrong, they're misleading. And SV is a sci-fi show where A Christmas Carol is basically a fairy tale. It's believable that Lex could hallucinate an alternate life not that his mother's ghost really visits him. Unless one of TPTB say otherwise, it will remain as it is presented, a dream.

Comment

All I'm saying is that the description said what his life would have been, not what he thinks his life would been.

Comment

Personally, I can't believe Lex could do anything at this point to reverse where he is. I watched the episode Suspect, the other day, and when Lex visits Lionel at the end (hospital scene) and Lionel tries to blame Lex for everything that happened, that was the time he should have walked away, he saw how destructive Lionel was willing to be and stayed, I say shame on him for not leaving right then and there.

It will be a dream, Lex's creation, not real.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎