No announcement yet.

No Clois in Lexmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liana
    This is not a cast photo from Lexmas. It is just a "happy holidays" banner using scenes of Lexmas and the clois from Spirit. Believe me on this: I would love to see clois in an alternate reality or future episode, unfortunatelly this doesn't seem to be the case.
    I agree 100% with liana, this is from spirit and even if it wasnt it was justa pic of them kitted out for a ball for something and still woulsnt justify your statement kdelks17. I tink your statement is ridiculous and you should think before you post something like that again.

Comment

Lois in Lexmas, Yeah!!!

From what I read from the spoilers on this site and the summary of this episode on the WB. Lois Lane is going to be in this episode(Yeah!!)

So there might just be some Clois parts, just because all the information isn't given dosen't mean it isn't a possibility. We don't know for sure what is in store for this show. But I'm for one can't wait to see it, even if Lois has a small part (which I hope isn't the case), I'm just satified to know she'll be in it.
      Last edited by artiist1284; 11-28-2005, 05:53 AM.

Comment

This is not a cast photo from Lexmas. It is just a "happy holidays" banner using scenes of Lexmas and the clois from Spirit. Believe me on this: I would love to see clois in an alternate reality or future episode, unfortunatelly this doesn't seem to be the case.
        Every other couple on that picture is from Lexmas, why would they paste in something from Spirit? It's from Lexmas, blatantly. But I have to agree that that doesn't neccesarily mean they're together. Just because they're stood together doesn't mean they're doing anything. Let's face it, Clark stood next to pete when they were watching Remy Zero play. I didn't hear any innuendo then.
        Last edited by sirconical; 11-28-2005, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I just seen the picture and I have to say, that so does not look like the scene from Sprit, her dress and hair look so diffrent from that scene, similar in ways but you can tell if you look carefully there's a diffrence.

and plus why would they do something like that, it's really misleading, which I don't believe they would do, so it has to be true.

I might be wrong, but I'm standing next to what I said, I don't believe it's a scene from Sprit, I think it's from Lexmas, and if it's true I can't wait for this show, it's going to be great!

Comment

Well, if you have looked at the site, it doesn't say anywhere that these are pictures from Lexmas. They only say "happy holidays". If you, guys, want to believe is from the episode, ok. I guess the only way to be sure is to ask the site administrator if that banner is a cast photo from Lexmas. Besides, artiist1284, if you want to mount a happy holidays banner, wouldn't you use all the cast in it? This isn't about misleading anyone: it is just a banner, with no pretentions of being a photo or something like that.

Comment

Thats just it, it's not a Happy Holidays banner.
              They always post up main picture like that from the new show thats about to air. I don't know why every one thinks it's a Holiday Banner they just threw up for the Holidays. They clearly do it with every new show soon to be aired.

Comment

The pic of Clark with Lois is from Spirit, it’s from the scene where she walks up when Clark is talking with Chloe at the Prom. The JK and Martha pic is also from Spirit in the scene right after they see Clark dancing with Lana, note that JK’s isn’t wearing glasses in it. As for why they put them in the Holiday banner most likely it’s because Spirit is airing Dec 1. We have no pictures of Lois in Lexmas todate.

Comment

Well, if you have looked at the site, it doesn't say anywhere that these are pictures from Lexmas. They only say "happy holidays". If you, guys, want to believe is from the episode, ok. I guess the only way to be sure is to ask the site administrator if that banner is a cast photo from Lexmas. Besides, artiist1284, if you want to mount a happy holidays banner, wouldn't you use all the cast in it? This isn't about misleading anyone: it is just a banner, with no pretentions of being a photo or something like that.
                  I see what you're saying, but why show EVERYONE else from Lexmas, then show one picture of Clark and Lois from Spirit? It makes no sense. It is just a seasons greetings banner, I agree, but what better way to say seasons greetings than with clips of a seasonal episode?

Originally posted by GhostRider
                  The pic of Clark with Lois is from Spirit, it’s from the scene where she walks up when Clark is talking with Chloe at the Prom. The JK and Martha pic is also from Spirit in the scene right after they see Clark dancing with Lana, note that JK’s isn’t wearing glasses in it. As for why they put them in the Holiday banner most likely it’s because Spirit is airing Dec 1. We have no pictures of Lois in Lexmas todate.
                  He is wearing glasses though. And I don't think it is from spirit. So there.

Comment

Originally posted by sirconical
                    He is wearing glasses though. And I don't think it is from spirit. So there.
                    Here's wearing glasses in the bottem pic with Lex not the one on top with Martha. Look, the Lexmas pics came from the same sources that we've alreay seen, the promo pics, the TV Guide interview, and the trailer; none of which have Lois in them. The Clois pic in from a promotional still for Spirit ( http://www.kryptonsite.com/spiritgallery1.htm ) which is obviously the same pic.

Believe what you want but those pics are from Spirit not Lexmas.
                    That is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider
                      Here's wearing glasses in the bottem pic with Lex not the one on top with Martha. Look, the Lexmas pics came from the same sources that we've alreay seen, the promo pics, the TV Guide interview, and the trailer; none of which have Lois in them. The Clois pic in from a promotional still for Spirit ( http://www.kryptonsite.com/spiritgallery1.htm ) which is obviously the same pic.

Believe what you want but those pics are from Spirit not Lexmas.
                      That is fact.
                      You win!

I never noticed the second kent picture actually, I spent too much time focusing on the other thing. Lois/Clark. And I was wrong anyway.

Bah Humbug!

Comment

I hope all the Smallville fans out there all have a Merry Lexmas and a Super New Year!

Comment

Actually - there aren't ONLY Lexmas pics in the banner. In the bottom right corner there is the Lois/Chloe hug from Spirit. And the Martha/Jon one is also from Spirit.

Props to the site for actually including Lois in the banner -- god knows their normal main banner doesn't have her at all.

Comment

I don't think that we will see Clois in "Lexmas" because it wouldn't make any sense.

Firstly, Clark can't have Lana so he decides to go after Lois?!?!? Why doesn't he go after Chloe?

Second, if Lex gave up interaction with his father and LuthorCorp, then that means that Lex would've never ended up hating his father. If Lex never hated his father, he would've never tried to send him to jail. Because Lionel didn't go to jail, he wouldn't have tried to kill Chloe. Because Chloe didn't "die," Lois would've never came to Smallville. Because Lois never came to Smallville, Clark would've never met her. That way, he can't have any romantic involvement with her.

Comment

You never know, we could end up with Chlark in the dream sequence, some Clois and some Clana.

I'd like to believe that at the end there will be the real Kent Christmas celebration and get Clana. Wouldn't it be cool if Clark gives Lana a present and it's her necklace.

Comment

Remember, this is Lex's dream. I don't think Clark's love life will be part of his fantesy because it will focus on himself. So Clark won't likey be with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎