No announcement yet.

No Clois in Lexmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Clois in Lexmas

I know we all know that Clark and Lois will eventually end up together but I didn't expect them together in Lexmas. This is awesome. Lois looks so hot too

wait how do you know that they're together? Was it in the trailer?

Comment

ah? whrer did you get this? is not on the trailer is not on spoilers what happened? i am confused.

Comment

There better be some Clois or Chlark! Plus, wouldn't it be funny to see Clark and Lois under the mistletoe? Haha.

Comment

I'd like to see some Clois or Chlark in Lexmas. mistletoe would be great!

I think the first post was just speculating what might or might not be in Lexmas.

Comment

Uhh.... what?

I don't even think Lois is in Lexmas.

Comment

Re: Clois in Lexmas??

Originally posted by kdelks17
              I know we all know that Clark and Lois will eventually end up together but I didn't expect them together in Lexmas. This is awesome. Lois looks so hot too
              What you talking bout willis???

Comment

no, there is clois!!! check this lexmas pic out on another smallville website.....look at the top right hand corner of the pic

Lexmas Pic....whole cast

the link isnt working, sorry everyone but if u dont believe me, go to yahoo.....type smallville and go to the website after Kryptonsite and click on DEVOTED TO SMALLVILLE.....the pic of lexmas with Clois in it will come up.
                Last edited by kdelks17; 11-27-2005, 11:28 AM.

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!
                  MOVING TO APPROPRIATE SECTION

Comment

This is not a cast photo from Lexmas. It is just a "happy holidays" banner using scenes of Lexmas and the clois from Spirit. Believe me on this: I would love to see clois in an alternate reality or future episode, unfortunatelly this doesn't seem to be the case.
                    Last edited by liana; 11-27-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

theres gonna be clois?

Comment

Originally posted by TomWfan101
                        theres gonna be clois?
                        If there is, they are not showing us right now. My bet would be there isn't. But we can hope, right?

Comment

I'm betting there is no Clois but i would be soooo happy if there was

Comment

Imo its kinda cheap to have a future episdode or and alternate reality episode and not have her in it, but I guess since its in Lex's alternate universe then it makes sense for her not to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by tw190
                              There better be some Clois or Chlark! Plus, wouldn't it be funny to see Clark and Lois under the mistletoe? Haha.

Really!!

I'd pay good money to see that scene and those two react to each other, if it did happen------it won't naturally, but well worth the price of admission!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎