Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would You Like To See As Guest Stars?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Like To See As Guest Stars?

Who would you like to see on VERONICA MARS?

-Jessica Alba
    -Sarah Michelle Gellar
    -Nicolas Brendan

That's my list for now.

-Marc Bulas
    -Emma Caulfield
    -Michelle Trachtenberg
    -Amber Benson
    -J. August Richards
    -Alexis Denisof
    -Vincent Kartheiser

All Buffy/Angel Actors/Actress'

Comment

SMG and Jessican ALba wouldn't fit on VM... Nick Brendan possibly could... hey what about Hank Azaria

Comment

-Paris Hilton, Part 2
        -Nicky Hilton
        -James Van Der Beek
        Last edited by LexLuthorMetropolis; 11-23-2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

like TMls' BO said I think Emma Caulfield would make a great guest star. Shes to underappreciated if you ask me, Amy Acker would also be a good guest star. and finally 'one' of the most underappreciated actress of all time Michelle Pfeiffer, not that the chances of her guest staring are high, but hey why not dream big.

Comment

As time goes on, I think the odds of big name stars guesting on the show will get higher. It's becoming a cult thing... And stars usually like to jump on bandwagons. However, although I have nothing against Buffy, VM is beginning to seem like a place for Buffy actors to show they still exist - That may be a bit of an overstatement... but hey ho.

I can't think of anyone I'd want to see guest starring.

Spoiler

"In [episode] nine, Trina Echolls mentions that they're moving forward with The Aaron Echolls Story TV movie, and she claims they're going after Evan Rachel Wood to play Veronica Mars! But what I'm hoping is that we can get some huge piece of stunt casting and have like Evan Rachel Wood or Lindsay Lohan come in and play Veronica."

/Spoiler

I think that'd be pretty funny.
            Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 11-25-2005, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Love that info, NAJ. Can't wait to see who's going to be cast.

Comment

darn! I am an anti-spoilor kind of guy especially when it comes to Veronica Mars "to the point that sometimes I change the channel when they are showing the full length commericals". and boy is that spoiler tempeting but no peeking

Comment

It'll be a serious treat. That's all I'm going to say.

Comment

How about a three men and a baby/little lady reunion. Bring on Tom Selleck and Ted Danson to reunite with Steve Guttenburg. They could be warring Mayors or something. That would be ace!!

Comment

That would defintely be interesting to see.

Comment

How about Laura San Giacomo - is that her name? From JUST SHOOT ME - Wait Wait. How about Wendie Malick, who played Nina, that would be ace!!

Comment

I'd take both of those.

Comment

Another Buffy alum that should get a role on VM is Eliza Dusku. (sp?) I really liked her. I was bummed when her show Tru Calling was cancelled. And wouldn't it be great to see James Marsters play a cousin or uncle of Logan's Hee hee.

Comment

I think that distance from Buffy would be good and as a result less Buffy stunt casting, as much as I would hate to admit it. The links between Buffy and VM are ongoing in the press and this can mean 2 things
                              1. Buffy fans will come in droves to watch, including me
                              2. People who hated Buffy or were indifferent (from my experience never really watched it anyway) will stay away in droves.

I think the later is a force and that casting, if call backs to other shows casting, should reflect the 80's pop culture undertones. Who wouldn't love to see Matthew Brodrick (Ferris himself), Alan Ruck (Cameron), Ally Sheedy (Allison in B.Club would be a great Keith Gf), Judd Nelson (BC - John Bender) and maybe the Hoff (just joking!!)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎