Whats the best video-game console ever?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up with a Playstation instead and got hooked on Tomb Raider and Resident Evil as a result.

Comment

I had a PS too but I never really got into the Tomb raider and RE series.

Comment

I played through all of the PS games tied to those and stopped when it got to PS2. Tomb Raider just went downhill.

Comment

I played the first bit of the first TR and some venice bit on 2 or 3 but thats it, RE I played one tiny bit of num 2 and that was it. Whats RE like now?

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
            What? With such classcis like goldeneye and super mario 64 and mario kart 64.
            Don't forget Legend of Zelda: Oranica(sp?) of Time. That was awesome.

Comment

Resident Evil Zero went against the first games from my experience. Really turned me off to play the game.

Comment

I got stuck on that when you try to sneak into a castle or something, I tried for hours and could never do it

Originally posted by LexLuthorMetropolis
                Resident Evil Zero went against the first games from my experience. Really turned me off to play the game.
                Oh okay, 4's just come out hasnt it? Gpahics look good on it from what I've seen.

Comment

From what I've heard it's a serious improvement.

Looking forward to tackling Peter Jackson's King Kong myself.

Comment

Okay

I'm not, I played the 360 version and thought it was *****, it's already out isnt it?

Maybe I should make a general video game discussion thread so this one can get back on topic.

Comment

I got stuck on that when you try to sneak into a castle or something, I tried for hours and could never do it
                      You got stuck lol. I would've wager on that.

There were little things on the back of the castle to help you along the way.

Comment

Oh okay, I never thought to look round the back on the castle, usually jsut ran for it

Comment

Okay

I'm not, I played the 360 version and thought it was *****, it's already out isnt it?

Maybe I should make a general video game discussion thread so this one can get back on topic.
                          Played the 360s demos as well, loved playing as Kong and defeating the T-Rex. Hated the controls for Jack though.

Comment

According to my brother its a V-rex not a T-rex and I died on both of the demo levels, the only game I liked in the 360 demos was Call of duty 2.

Comment

I died more as Jack than any other character. Kong just took me a bit to get used to. I was killed by the Rex once then defeated him the second time.

Comment

Oh okay, I never thought to look round the back on the castle, usually jsut ran for it
                                No wonder you got stuck . Poor Alex lol. Yea, there is a back passage way where you can go around the back to get to Zelda. There is also a road you use first to get to the passage.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎