X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Dreamcast

Comment

• well all are best for me.....

Comment

• Up until recently it was my PS2. But I just got a 360. So I'd have to say its a tie between the two. I have a Wii but the games suck. Well, what I've played of Epic Mickey is pretty good.

Comment

• I loved the Megadrive for it's simplicity and Dreamcast which I was amazed when it was shelved as the games and graphics were excellent. When it got junked by Sega (Too early I might add and was a mistake ) I swapped over to the PS2 which I assumed would have a greater following rather than any other console or handheld on the market. How right I was I. Although I do miss the Dreamcast as I had loads of fun especially with the game Rayman 2 which I might add had the best graphics of any console version.
          Last edited by Red Devil; 02-15-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Out of all the consoles I have had: NES, Genesis, SNES, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, GCN, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U my favorite console was the GCN (Game Cube) just because it had multiple games I loved. Sure it came in 3rd place its Generation and didn't get most of the games its competitors did but I played it more than my PS2. Also the controller was really ergonomic and was the best fit for my hands.

Comment

• My current favorite is the 3ds, but out of the classics, snes all the way.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎