Clear All

Nice list

Comment

Originally posted by Elite
      lol, did that take long to write?

im not sure i get ur definition of FOTW tho
      I consider a freak to be:

1) anyone who has superpowers.

-Brainiac, Isobel, Ryan, Chrissy, and Jake Pollen would fit under this category

2) anyone who gains superpowers as a result of meteor rock exposure

-most of the freaks of the series

3) anyone who has had something supernatural done on to them

-being a clone, resurrection from the dead, etc.

4) anyone under some sort of mind control

-Red K Clark and Silver K Clark would count as a freak and so would all the people affected in "Delete," "Hug," "Heat," etc. This category doesn't include those who have naturally become homicidal like Deputy Watts in "Obscura" or Lex in "Shattered."

Comment

Originally posted by SSJConan
        Here's my list, and as you may notice, I only list FOTWs as humans that have been directly effectedly-mutated by Kryptonite, however if it's long-term exposure such as Earl Jenkins and Dr. Hamilton's Jitters cases as well as Lex's future hand cancer, then I'm not counting that since it doesn't seem like a true Krypto mutation to me. Also, I'm leaving out people that haven't been proven to have been effected by Kryptonite, but do include people who show signs that they were effected by it. Anyhow, here's my list:

1.01 "Pilot" - Jeremy Creek (electricity)
        1.02 "Metamorphosis" – Greg Arkin (bug boy)
        1.03 "Hothead" – Coach Walt Arnold (pyrokinetic)
        1.04 "X-ray" – Tina Greer (shape shifter/super strength)
        1.05 "Cool" – Sean Kelvin (heat absorber)
        1.06 "Hourglass" - Cassandra Carver (sees the future) & Harry Volk (fountain of youth)
        1.07 "Craving" – Jodi Mellville (sucks on fat)1.10 "Shimmer" – Jeff Palmer (invisibility)
        1.11 "Hug" – Kyle Tippet & Bob Rickman (mind controlers)
        1.12 "Leech" – Eric Summers (parasite)
        1.13 "Kinetic" – Derek Fox, Scott Bowman, & Wade Mahaney (walk through walls)
        1.17 "Reaper" – Tyler Randall (turns people into ash)
        1.18 "Drone" – Sasha Woodman (Queen Bee)
        1.19 "Crush" – Justin Gaines (psychokinesis)
        1.20 "Obscura" - Lana Lang (psychic link with Deputy Watts)
        2.02 "Heat" – Desiree Atkins (pheromone control); Lex Luthor and Jonathan Kent (victims of mind control)
        2.05 "Nocturne" – Byron Moore (Hulks out when exposed to sun)
        2.10 "Skinwalkers" - Kyla Willowbrook (turns into a wolf)
        2.11 "Visage" - Tina Greer Returns
        2.18 "Visitor" - Cyrus Krupp (healer)
        2.20 "Witness" – Eric Marsh, Christ Walston, & Jack Graham (super strength)
        2.21 "Accelerate" – Emily Dinsmore (clone w/super speed)
        3.03 "Extinction" – Ray Wallace (superstretching), Jake Pollen (AquaBoy)
        3.04 "Slumber" - Sara Conroy (can go into Clark's dreams)
        3.07 "Magnetic" – Seth Nelson (magnetic powers)
        3.08 "Asylum" - Eric Summers (parasite)
        3.12 "Hereafter" – Jordan Cross (sees future death)
        3.14 "Obsession" – Alicia Baker (teleportation)
        3.18 "Truth" - Chloe Sullivan (truth telling)
        3.21 "Forsaken" - Emily Dinsmore (clone w/superspeed)
        4.03 "Faηade" – Abigail Fine (makes people crazy after kissing them)
        4.04 "Devoted" - four random guys & Jason Teague (victims of kryptoade)
        4.10 "Scare" - Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Clark Kent, Jason Teague, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan, Lex Luthor, two other people, about 30 people in the hospital (victims of terror inducer)
        4.11 "Unsafe" - Alicia Baker (teleportation)
        4.12 "Pariah" – Alicia Baker (teleportation) & Tim (sandman)
        4.13 "Recruit" – Geoff Johns (paralyzer)
        4.18 "Spirit" – Dawn Stiles (poltergeist)
        4.19 "Blank" – Kevin Grady (memory-wipe)
        4.20 "Ageless" – Evan (ages rapidly)
        5.02 "Mortal" – Tommy Lee and the Wonder Twins (electricity, etc.)
        5.05 "Thirst" - Lana Lang, Buffy Sanders and sorority girls (vampires
        I would remove all main characters and "victims". I can't possibly see how people that didn't gain super powers but were effected by Meteors or Meteor Freaks to be FOTW (that's like calling a victim of robbery a thief). And main characters that gain Super Powers...nah. They were temporarily super powered, not freaks, and definitely not freaks "of the week".

Comment

what does FOTWstand for?

Comment

Freak Of The Week.

Comment

oh! thank you for clearing that up for me.

Comment

I would remove all main characters and "victims". I can't possibly see how people that didn't gain super powers but were effected by Meteors or Meteor Freaks to be FOTW (that's like calling a victim of robbery a thief). And main characters that gain Super Powers...nah. They were temporarily super powered, not freaks, and definitely not freaks "of the week".
                Main character who gain superpowers should be considered FOTWs.

They only gained the power for a specific period of time. If the powers were permanent, they might not be considered freaks. Chloe got a power in "Truth" that only lasted for a week so she became a FREAK of that WEEK.

When I said victims, I actually meant people under the influence of said mind control. This caused them to behave irrationally and out-of-character. And it would classify them as a freak.

If their irrational behavior was not paranomallycaused (e.g. Lex had a mental breakdown in "Shattered"), they would not be a freak.

Comment

I am so glad somebody made a FOTW list, I made my own a long time ago, it is very descriptive though.

Everything UpandAtom has , I consider a freak, except for number four. I dont consider Molly or Van to be FOTW's, but I have them on my list anyway because Van was using Green K, and Molly was very smart.

Comment

okay, if you had to pick (in your opinion) the three 'best' freaks, who would you choose?
                    (meaning your favorites)
                    i pick Ryan, Cyrus, and Evan. definately.

Comment

Just people who were affected my the meteor shower:
                      Greg Arkin
                      Eric Summers
                      Justin Gaines (wasn't affected by meteor shower)

But favorites with powers are:
                      Brainiac, Impulse, Baern( he's optional).
                      Last edited by TKFlash; 01-27-2007, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Alicia Baker has to be my favorite. She made Clark forget about Lana. He was happy. I almost cried when she died in episode...Pariah? Ya, that's it. Adam Knight was cute, but not a FOTW. Next, I would have to say the woman in Heat...oh man, can't believe I forgot her name. Anyway, I wish I had powers like hers!

Comment

i think mikail mxypklk or however you say it-is one of the best extra vilians!
                          despite him being so ugly(no offence)

... also another two: emily dinsmore-man is she freaky!(the little one) and definitely adam knight.... he is hot!
                          Last edited by chloe_totalfan; 06-08-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

you forgot about me!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerox05
                              Wonder what thehenry89 would think about the list I made (and I'm not talking about the one I'm about to link to, I'm talking about a different one.).

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

It's been a while since I've updated that, so it doesn't have season 5 on it.
                              Great list! Thanks for posting it!

Originally posted by tw190
                              First off, I consider a "FOTW" a person who obtained/has some sort of power rather than just someone like Van McNulty in Extinction or Molly in Delete. Are they considered FOTWs?

Here is my own list just for reference and what not. If you see a mistake or know of one I missed, post here please, that'd be great.

Thanks.

Season One Freaks – Episode # Episode Name – FOTW Name – FOTW Power/Ability

1.01 Pilot - Jeremy Creek – Electricity powers
                              1.02 Metamorphosis – Greg Arkin – bug-like powers
                              1.03 Hothead – Coach Walt – heat/fire powers
                              1.04 X-ray – Tina Greer – bone-morphing/shape shifter
                              1.05 Cool – Sean Kelvin – heat-sucking powers
                              1.06 Hourglass Cassandra Carver and Harry Volk – sees the future and rejuvenates
                              1.07 Craving – Jodi Mellville – extreme and rapid weight loss ability
                              1.08 Jitters – Earl – somewhat of a spastic Parkinson’s disease
                              1.10 Shimmer – Jeff – invisible man by using a special flower oils
                              1.11 Hug – Kylie Tippet and Bob Rickman – persuasive handshake
                              1.12 Leech – Eric Summers – leeches Clark’s powers
                              1.13 Kinetic – Those tough dudes, (“Bro!”) – walking through solid objects
                              1.15 Nicodemus - Dr. Steven Hamilton - same jitters power as Earl (1.08)
                              1.16 Stray – Ryan James – ability to read minds
                              1.17 Reaper – Tyler Randall – deathly touch
                              1.18 Drone – Sasha Woodman – controller of the bees
                              1.19 Crush – Justin Gaines - telekinesis
                              2.02 Heat – Desiree Atkins – pheromone control over other people
                              2.05 Nocturne – Byron Moore – turns into a monster when exposed to sunlight
                              2.06 Redux – Krissy – ability to suck youth and stay young
                              2.09 Dichotic – Ian Randall – split himself into two people
                              2.10 Skinwalkers - Kyla Willowbrook - turns into a wolf
                              2.18 Visitor - Cyrus - healing powers
                              2.20 Witness – Eric – super strength when inhaling Kryptonite
                              2.21 Accelerate – Emily Dinsmoore – cloned ad has super speed
                              2.22 Calling – Dr. Frederic Walden – super strength and knowledge of cave wall
                              3.03 Extinction – Jake – Has gills, breathes underwater
                              3.07 Magnetic – Seth – magnetic/electrical powers
                              3.10 Whisper - Nathan Dean - ear-splitting screech ability
                              3.12 Hereafter – Jordan Cross – sees the moment before you die
                              3.14 Obsession – Alicia Baker – teleport power
                              3.20 Talisman – Jeremiah – acquired strength, speed and heat vision with the knife
                              3.22 Covenant – Kara – from Krypton, persuaded Clark to come back with her
                              4.02 Gone – Trent – body-part turned-into-metal person
                              4.03 Faηade – Abigail Fine – Kryptonite plastic surgery, makes people crazy after kissing
                              4.07 Jinx – Mikhail Mxyzptlk – jinx
                              4.12 Pariah – Tim - sandman
                              4.13 Recruit – Geoff Johns – stunning ability
                              4.18 Spirit – Dawn Stiles – ability to possess people by going from one body to the next
                              4.19 Blank – Kevin Grady – memory-wipe ability
                              4.20 Ageless – Evan – aged at a rapid pace and nearly killed the world (hah)
                              4.21 Forever – Brendan – freezing/waxing ability
                              5.02 Mortal – Tommy Lee and the twins – electric powers and the barrier shield power
                              5.05 Thirst - Buffy Sanders and sorority girls - vampire abilities

Of nearly 100-some episodes that have been aired, there have been a little over 40 FOTWs. Wowza.
                              Thanks for your list t1090

Comment

TW i think you got me and the guy who started this thread mixed up. our names do start with t and end with numbers.

btw TW i finished that TW1977 and clark art

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎