This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u go 2 www.tv.com you can find episode recaps

Comment

Does anyone know what's the font used for the title and actor credits in the new opener?

Comment

i have a few questions about some episodes, or actually things from the show..

first, there was an apisode when keith and wallaces mom broke up, actually have a fight about how he took wallaces birth certificate from her house, and than after that she calls him to say that wallace is gone (he went with his dad to chicago), but they didnt actually broke up.. and after that there were no more episodes with her... can somebody explain? did i miss anything?

second, kendall. when she was in prison visiting logans dad, aaron echolls, they agreed about something. ( about what? ) later she is in duncans and logans room, pouring something in the shower. what was that?

third, the thing with fitzpatricks and casablancas.. who is whos brother? and the all desert thing.. i just dont get it...

i think thats it, for now.. i cant remember anything else..

Comment

okay i will try to answer your questions as best as i can =D
          1. the keith and wallace mum breakup...yeah there was nothing more ever said upon that....you didnt miss a think as far as i know..
          2.I think im not 100percent sure that she was stealing a hair of duncans to fake as evidence in the lily murder trial...thats what i read somewhere anyway...not to sure could be wrong...
          3.okay well cormac the one that keith brang to see Kendall was Liam Fitzpatriks brother...Cormac and Kendall were supposoply in love and were going to move a way with her money....but liam thought he was entitled to some of Kendalls cash so he hired Vinnie Vanlo to find kendall he put a tracker in Keiths breif case in the first episode that he found when he went out to the car...later he placed it in the trap that Cormac got caught in and liam (his brother) found him there.....

well i proberly missed a few things but i hope that helps a bit?

Comment

there is one thing i realised yesterday...
            in first episode of season 2.
            veronica is working in the hut (i think its the name of the place), and in the begining she is with logan, there is one scene when duncan came in for a coffee, and she asks him where has he been, she haven't seen him for whole summer..
            and then, later when she is describing how she ended up with duncan again, she says that he was there everyday in the summer, since the day she started working there..
            so, whats the truth?

Comment

hey yeah i never noticed that...shows always have inconsistentse's thou...like i was watching the season 1 final yesterday and there is no way in real world aaron would of got off on the assult of veronica and keith aswell i mean the owner of the house is there with the cops n all..just seems a lil unlikely...but hey its tv

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎