Veronica Mars Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen only a few episodes and I'm totally hooked! I can't wait until tonight!

Comment

I'm so glad other people are so into Veronica Mars. It is so addicting! It's easy to catch up if you watch an episode or two.

Comment

I just recently started watching the show. Thanks Ksite for suggesting such a great show. Its my favorite show of the new season. I like it more than lost. though ive only seen 3 eps of lost and all of V Mars. I guess im becoming a V-martian.

Comment

New fan to V.M. question , well actually 2 questions.

Hello, i just seen my first epsiode this week of V.M. and it s cool. So i got 2 questions.

#1 Where can i find profiles, info on all the characters, well a website lol.?

#2 How are the ratings going, this week show was good, the end part where the man is really a woman was weird lol , but other then that, overall good

Comment

#1 - http://free.hostdepartment.com/v/ver...ars/index.html and http://www.neptune-high.net/ (since Craig doesn't have anything up on http://www.neptunesite.com/news.htm)

#2 - The ratings are pretty consistent, and are going up slightly. Usually around 2.7/4.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

What was Keith Mars Looking at the end of 2x06 Rat Saw God

At the end of the episode Keith Mars was in the bus and he ducked down so as not to be seen. He was looking at something what was it. I could not make it out because of crappy reception.

Comment

i saw a rat and something duct taped to the bus.. i looked again and i saw a dead rat with some brown thing with duct tape

Comment

yep. dead rat duct taped to something. it looked like some sort of capsule.. at first i thought it could have been the explosive, but then it it was it would blow up right?
                  it has some significance..
                  dead rat.. hmm...

Comment

Thanks that was killing me. I though it looked like a rat but that totally did not seem right.

Comment

it was a rat.. there was whiskers and a nose(check the title also.. rat saw god.. a rat had to be in it somehow) then something else... i'll have to look at it again... the rat couldve chewed on the explosive if there was one.. setting it of..

Comment

yes, it was a rat.
                        here is a photo that I took of it:
                        Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

I see only a rat ductt taped to the seat.

Comment

Episode Name

When was Veronica a waitress and when did she flash Wallace?

Comment

These were probably questions better to ask in the thread we were discussing them... but no worries...

I frankly don't remember her being a waitress... so either my brain is fried or LLM's was fried when he stated it... Not sure if anyone else knows.

Veronica flashed Wallace her sports bra in season one during episode 1.8 - Like a Virgin. Mrs. Fennnel walks into the flashing, since it takes place in her living room, and she is less than happy. Veronica flashes him in order to improve (or reduce) his score on the purity test.

Comment

The flashing scene was priceless

and sorry, but i can't remember when Veronica was a waiter... OHH.. you mean in 1.22, Leave it to Beaver, when she dressed up as a waitress to sneak into Lilly's room? she has a black curly wig and glasses on.. and a black and white waitor suit on.. is that what you meant?

Comment

Right... good memory Laine... I was thinking waitress = diner. But she was an hor d'oeurve server at the Kane's party, undercover of course... and she works as a hostess at Java the Hut now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎