Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars Frequently Asked Questions

I watched Veronica Mars for the first time the other day and just couldn't help wonder how I missed it until now. Is there a site anywere that can give me a good description on episodes i've missed so far?

You have Broadband? It'd be better to watch the show then to read about it.

But TV tome has summaries of the show

Comment

has some transcripts (3 so far). neptune-high.net also has some.

Comment

I think there are some sites where you can download the episodes for a price. I think if you put in the keywords 'veronica mars' it automatically comes up in results on google.

Comment

I think there are some sites where you can download the episodes for a price. I think if you put in the keywords 'veronica mars' it automatically comes up in results on google.

Comment

Glad to see another fan! Its a great show, and you need to see the old eps to pick up on forshadowing for future episodes.

Comment

Alright guys help me out...

I'm a new board member and Veronica Mars junkie. I have only seen a couple of episodes. You can you catch me up to the basic plot of the show. I mean I know she's a teen detective and everything, but what are the mysteries we'll need to unlock through the life of the show?

Comment

If you go to http://www.neptunesite.com/about.htm it will give you great break down about what the show is generally about. And if you want to know more about specifics about the episodes or more, then I suggest http://www.neptune-high.net/about/

Hope I helped.

Comment

Thank you so much! This helps alot!!!!

Comment

Whats it....

Whats it about? I never heard about it before.

Comment

The show picks up on the life of "Veronica Mars" a 17ish year old girl, who's Dad used to be the Sheriff of her town, until her best friend was murdered - at which time, her dad went after her best friends dad as the murderer.

Eventually another man was charged with the murder, and the people of the town they live in ran her dad out of office.

He now works as a private investigator, with Veronica helping out every now and again.

There has been strong evidence that the person charged with the murder of her best friend, didn't actually do it. So she has taken it upon herself to find out who the true murderer is, as well as doing some small cases for people at school, and on top of it all, she is searching for her mum, who ran off when her dad was ran out of office.

Comment

The main site also gives details about the show, if you're looking for more.

Comment

I just started watching the show this past weekend. I got it from....certain sources....and I've watched the first ep and half the second episode.

I enjoy it so far. I'm not hooked yet but I'm getting there. Hopefully the show continues to improve.

I'd heard so much about it from every entertainment site and magazine that I had to see for myself.

Comment

Is the main site hosted by KSite?

Comment

Um. Yes. The main site of this Mars board.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎