No announcement yet.

why won't clark finish his education

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why won't clark finish his education

chloe interrupted him in arrival and he never went back. maybe he should just go and become superman already. then he wouldn't trust people like brainiac

He cant just go and become superman now. That would end the show.

Comment

LOL - straight to the point.
      hes delaying doing that for us so that we get more episodes of smallville.

Comment

Well he's got to get his bachelors in journalism still so he will. He's supposed to do it at Met U. but who knows. After getting it he'll do some more soul searching and then move to Metropolis and call in that favor from Perry White.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
          He cant just go and become superman now. That would end the show.
          So many people want him to just go ahead and become superman! I guess it is the American way-instant gratification.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendo
            Well he's got to get his bachelors in journalism still so he will. He's supposed to do it at Met U. but who knows. After getting it he'll do some more soul searching and then move to Metropolis and call in that favor from Perry White.
            In the comics didn't he go to a CC for 2 years before going off to Metropolis?

Comment

No, he went to Met U for two years, and graduated superfast, because he took an astouding 36 credits a semester. He got his bachlors in journalism.

Comment

So when will he gain the ability to learn stuff at the rate he learns kryptonian information? I always remember in *TNAo Superman* that one of his tricks was to flick through a book at superspeed and find exactly what he's looking for etc... when will he learn like a kryptonian?!

Comment

Never, probably, it was one of the those things tptb probably decided was "too comic booky".

Besides, it isn't a power that he has, superspeed. That's all that ability is. I don't know why people attribute him reading a book at superspeed, and finding a fact in it, as a seperate ability.

Comment

Who says he won't finish, maybe thats the season cliffhanger in a way him going to the FOS to learn. Do we really need to see him standing for how ever long it takes to learn? I don't. We got a preview of how its supposed to work in the premiere, Jesus christ pose, Column of light, imagines flashing , him absorbing the knowledge etc... Then again that could be the excuse TPTB use for his directorial debut episode.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                      Who says he won't finish, maybe thats the season cliffhanger in a way him going to the FOS to learn. Do we really need to see him standing for how ever long it takes to learn? I don't. We got a preview of how its supposed to work in the premiere, Jesus christ pose, Column of light, imagines flashing , him absorbing the knowledge etc... Then again that could be the excuse TPTB use for his directorial debut episode.

Along those lines, I have to agree!

That was just what it was----a preview!

Comment

Originally posted by beternal
                        So when will he gain the ability to learn stuff at the rate he learns kryptonian information? I always remember in *TNAo Superman* that one of his tricks was to flick through a book at superspeed and find exactly what he's looking for etc... when will he learn like a kryptonian?!
                        I think he already has the ability to do that. In "Pilot" he was reading something on the computer super fast (either that, or he has a weird eye twitch). And in one of the Smallville novels, he was able to read and memorize Othello in one sitting.

Comment

In the first two seasons there were some references to him having a photographic memory and instant recall.

They don't make a big deal about it, but can you recall anytime Clark had trouble remembering something unless there was minb warping going on?

Maybe he simply doesn't think about it as a power - one of those - "I guess I can read really fast can't I.." moments.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎