No announcement yet.

"Or I have a bigger problem than I thought.."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Or I have a bigger problem than I thought.."

What could Clark have meant by that statement (regarding the missing ship)? Speculate away.

Im thinking he doesn't know who to trust. He doesn't trust Jor-el, he trusted Braniac and almost died, he just found out that Zod wants to return and kill humanity, and he still has to deal with the fact that somebody close to him is going to die soon.

Thats A LOT to handle.

Comment

That line confused me. but I think it means that if the spaceship is missing, then clark is realizing that Brainiac must still be alive, because who else would steal it with all the security.

Comment

Originally posted by chloeandpete
        That line confused me. but I think it means that if the spaceship is missing, then clark is realizing that Brainiac must still be alive, because who else would steal it with all the security.
        Agreed

Comment

odd that the ship whent poof the same way Fine's body did. That statement came right out of left field. Made no sense. YOu would think that after this Clark would be running to Jorel and say "I'm sooo sorry... Now what other bad guys from home can I look forward to meeting?" Jorel can tell Clark if Fine is really dead or not since Fine is supposed to be a Kryptonian AI/Robot.

Comment

To me, the key phrase in that statement is "than I thought." The problem he *thought* he had was that he's going to lose someone he loves because he didn't listen to Jorel. So I'm thinking, what's a bigger problem than that? And I'm also thinking it must be related to the first problem in some way, that it amplified that problem in some way. So I'm trying to think what the problem could be. Unless, of course, it's that Braniac will be around to kill more people.
            Last edited by Watching Smallville; 11-19-2005, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I think that Clark realizes that the ship is somehow connected to Fine and that he doesn't think that Fine is dead but that somehow just teleported with the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
                I think that Clark realizes that the ship is somehow connected to Fine and that he doesn't think that Fine is dead but that somehow just teleported with the ship.
                Obviously that is what he meant people

Comment

i think that hes finally relising that lex is in on the spaceship thing because it wouldn't be that hard to track that warehouse back to luthorcorp.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎