No announcement yet.

phantom zone question!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phantom zone question!

how did the phantom zone appear at the fortress the way it did?? last time we saw it on the first episode of the season the chick kryptonian opened up the vortex with her bracelete, which i thought was wierd and a dumb way to do it, and when she and the other guy got sucked into it they got imprisoned in the glassish 2-d square to show that they were in the phantom zone, but now when it opens up to free zod hes already in a glassish 2-d square and no braclette was used to open it up? was the black crystal not only ment to destroy the fortress but also to open it up??

any thoughts??

p.s. great episode overall, on of the best so far this season

1 question... why was Zod stuck in a phantom zone, within a phantom zone... he must have been one bad motha (watch yo mouth)!

Comment

I believe that the combination of the black crystal's power, as well as the energy released by the in-progress destruction of the FOS was what opened up a portal to the Phantom Zone. When Clark stopped the destruction of the FOS, the portal to the PZ closed up.

Comment

I think Fine somehow found a way to use the energy of the FOS to open up the PZ.

Comment

I imagine that the thought reactive nature of Kryptonian technology nonethelesshad a "firewall" in the form of Jor-El's AI.

When the black crystal started to destroy the tower it "disabled the anti-virus" and allowed Braniac the access to just flip the pz "on switch" that Jor-El wouldn't normally give access to.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎