X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

''I guess your date with clark was a bash!!!''

Comment

"Yeah. I’ll never look at blue cheese the same way again."

Comment

This has already been mentioned but the quote in "Obscura" is priceless."Clark! I knew it was you. It's always you." I just love every word of it...the expression on her face and also at the end of episode..Chlark share an intimate moment..Too bad things didnt quite turn out as we had liked...

Comment

"sorry for her to go all Fatal Attraction on you Clark"

Comment

Chloe's a cute quipper

Comment

"You know, most men are from Mars, Clark, but you're from some distant galaxy that I've never even heard of." (Crush)

Comment

Well, I can't find all of my good Chloe quotes, but I shall refer you all to the first one in my profile. Later I'll post the letter Chloe wrote to Clark when he was sick... I just don't have it down here right now.

Oh, what's that one where Chloe and Clark are at Luthor Corps and they're getting into the elevator and Chloe names off something strange/illegal on each floor? My memory is failing me....

Comment

"Clark, if I could erase my instincts I would." Or something like that. It was from Lineage. It made me laugh, "Ha! Some apology. That was a good lie Chloe."

Comment

"Sometimes being an objective journalist really sucks."

Yikes. She actually said that?

I think that's more telling that some people realize ...

How many confidential records has she hacked into lately?

Comment

From 'Kinetic'

Clark: "Chloe, you can't just go snooping around someone's house."

Chloe: "It's a mansion. It's designed for snooping."

Comment

Originally posted by Wall Of Weird
                        Oh, what's that one where Chloe and Clark are at Luthor Corps and they're getting into the elevator and Chloe names off something strange/illegal on each floor? My memory is failing me....
                        hehe I love that quote too!
                        here it is:
                        "Welcome to the Lionel Luthor exhibit. Next floor: Victims, sycophants, and hatchet men. "

and another from that scene:
                        Lionel: Traditional rules, supply and demand--they're secondary. But to rise above those rules, to know when to break them, requires absolute personal commitment. I consider it a prerequisite for success.

Chloe (to Clark) : And I consider it despicable, immoral, and possibly illegal.

Comment

::Big grin:: YAY! Thank's for that... guess who has a new away message? Thanks a bunch, Chloe!

Comment

LOLOL, I forgot that other line Chloe tossed Clark in that scene at Luthorcorp -- hilarious! They had some great chemistry together in "Obsession," despite the fact that the ep was focused on the Clark/Alicia relationship. I wish I had some new, good quotes to drop y'all... umm... let's see.

OH! I saw "Shimmer" today, and though these aren't her BEST lines, her delivery of them was perfect!

When Chloe and Clark saw Lana & Whitney's mini-fight at the Beanery, and Lana started to walk toward them, Chloe suddenly turns around eagerly, and says, "Ooh, quick, pretend we weren't looking." LOL.

I also loved it when she breezed into the loft like she owned it, right in the middle of Clark & Martha's conversation about Lana, and said, as soon as MamaKent had left, "Bad news on the Dracula front." Hehe, she's always so to-the-point!

AND, my fave line of hers in that episode... when she and Clark are parting ways, and he says, "Give me a call?" and she answers, quick as anything, "Top of my speed dial," and gives this funny little grin as soon as he's left. Ha! I love pre-angst Chlark!

--Jeff ><>' --

Comment

Doctor: What's going on? What are you two doing in here?

The shock is evident on Clark's face as Chloe pulls his arms around herself. Then she backs away from the kiss and clears her throat.

Chloe: Nothing. Uh, sorry, we were just taking a break from candy striping.

Doctor: This is a hospital, young lady. Volunteering is about helping patients, not about make-out sessions in the file room, okay?

Chloe: Okay.

The doctor leaves.

Chloe: (Smiling.) A good reporter always thinks on her feet.

I love that scene. It's from magnetic.

Comment

That was probably the best Chlark comment...i juz loved it . Thanks for bringing it up

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎