The Chloe Quote Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in phoenix -----> Clark we all make mistakes.But sometimes you just got to stop and face your demons.

Comment

"Clark has more issues than Rolling Stone." That was almost a ROTFLOL moment.

--Jeff ><>' --

Comment

I just love these favorite quote threads for the different characters. One of these days I'll actually be able to add something to one of them. I just don't remember details that well. Anyone have some more quotes for Chloe?

Comment

"Yeah, were all suckers for a guy with a 6 string"

Comment

Originally posted by SMLVLFAN89
            "Yeah, were all suckers for a guy with a 6 string"
            That's funny but which episode was that in?

Comment

It was in Jitters. Clark was telling Chloe how Earl tried to teach him guitar. But he kept breaking the strings.h

Comment

"He wasn't exactly the charming flannel king we all know and love"

"Kinda far from your new hood, aren't Clark"

Comment

Season 1 classics:

"You know, the choice is yours. You can either sit in your loft and play with your telescope, or move on."

"I can’t believe it only took one day for you to be compromised by the lure of popularity. "

"I don’t know. Maybe he’s an alien or maybe he called Miss Cleo. You know, I don’t know."

"One of your teammates attempts to assassinate me, and all you say is “nice catch”?"

"Pete, do you want to take a commercial break from the soap opera in your head? I’ve told you 100 times, I’m not interested in Clark. "

"Statistical fact: Clark Kent can’t get within five feet of Lana Lang without turning into a total freak show. "

Comment

I also love that one about sweeping floors and wicked stepsisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bella79
                      Season 1 classics:

"I don’t know. Maybe he’s an alien or maybe he called Miss Cleo. You know, I don’t know."

I really liked this one esp. because of AM's delivery .

Comment

I just love chloe's wit.

Comment

on of my favorite quotes from leech:

Chloe: Well, I am perturbed with you, Clark. I'm also mad that you didn't put out the Chicago fire of 1871, or prevent the fall of the Roman Empire, making you directly responsible for the Dark Ages.

Comment

Disco!! You beat me to one of my favorite Chlark moments!

Comment

Originally posted by Disco
                              on of my favorite quotes from leech:

Chloe: Well, I am perturbed with you, Clark. I'm also mad that you didn't put out the Chicago fire of 1871, or prevent the fall of the Roman Empire, making you directly responsible for the Dark Ages.
                              actually that quote was stated in the episode kinetic
                              --i know this because it came on sunday jan. 4,2004 at 9:00 pm
                              l

Comment

my bad, you are so right. OY!! thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎