chloe and lois are awesome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chloe and lois are awesome

i love the cousin reporter action

Ya, they are becoming like Clark and Lois in the future.

Comment

Yeah, I dug that. Though, I'm getting more and more convinced that Chloe may be the one to die. Though, I still think it's possible that it will be Lionel, AFTER he and Clark grow closer knowing Jor-El possesses his body.

Comment

Chloe has a trusty sidekick to! Sidekicks on any show never looked this good!

There are two dynamic duos on the show!

Chloe & Clark........and The Super Cousins!

Awesome is an understatement!

Comment

Originally posted by slave2moonlight
          Yeah, I dug that. Though, I'm getting more and more convinced that Chloe may be the one to die. Though, I still think it's possible that it will be Lionel, AFTER he and Clark grow closer knowing Jor-El possesses his body.
          Chole is so dead. Only this time for real. and again Lois becomes a super sluth reporter.

my weird opinion only. btw, i know this isn't the time nor thread, but let's have a quick one show return of who my friends and I like to call 'The Only Black Man In Kansas'. Yes Pete.

Comment

Chloe is one of their FAVORITE characters, why would they kill her off? Anyways, I really like Chloe & Lois. They DEFINATELY bring ALOT to Smallville! The show would be pretty dreary without them. They both bring energy to the show. TPTB have done really well so far in having them both on the show. Chloe & Lois must be ALOT of fun to write for!

Comment

So many bright new Chlois loving faces

Now you know why it's my favorite ship, NOTHING beats the cousins-that-are-sisters, the Chlark this season comes in close but in my opinion Chlois has got it beat by a large margin. It's like Betty and Nancy in the roles of good cop bad cop.

I like that Chloe keeps egging her on into accepting the fact that she DOES like journalism. Chloe's knows she does, Lois knows she does too but doesn't want to admit. Give in to the power of the Planet Side Lois.

Comment

Re: Chloe has a trusty sidekick to! Sidekicks on any show never looked this good!

Originally posted by CK&CK
                There are two dynamic duos on the show!

Chloe & Clark........and The Super Cousins!

Awesome is an understatement!
                Clarky's Angels.

Comment

they should bring back pete and kill him, so they don't have to just pretend he's already dead anymore

Comment

yeah. Poor Pete. Chloe and Lois are so funny. It is like they are sisters.

Comment

I love the dynamic duo of Lois and Chloe! It's perfect! Add Clark to the mix and you got the ultimate investigative reporter super team!

Comment

The investigating reporting between Chloe and Lois reminds me a lot of the one that will go on between Lois and Clark.

Comment

This is an excellent twist. Chloe is terrific. She is becoming the kid sister that C.K. never had. Lois is slowly developing her reporters instinct as well as her deserved admiration for a certain bumbling farmboy.

Comment

Chloe + Lois were awesome this ep. Wish there was more of that in current season.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                              Chloe + Lois were awesome this ep. Wish there was more of that in current season.
                              Yeah true. How things use to be...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎