Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a line clarification from the last scene. Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a line clarification from the last scene. Thanks!

My cable froze up for a second during the last scene with Pa Kent and Clark in the barn. So I missed whatever Clark said, although I’m pretty sure I know basically what he said and I got the obvious foreshadowing they were trying to show, I just wanted to know what exactly Clark said. Here’s how that last little bit played out for me:

Pa Kent: ….make sure you spend as much time as you possibly can, with the people you love.
    [TV FROZE UP]
    Pa Kent: (smile) Yeah….
    (GONG MUSIC) END CREDITS (GONG MUSIC)

Now I’m assuming Clark said something along the lines of “Like you?” or something like that when the TV froze up. But could someone please give me the exact line? Thanks! That whole exchange along with the death gong music was just a little too obvious. I think they’re trying to throw us off because there have been much more subtle moments with other characters. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

You didn't have cable problems.
    That "Yeah.." WAS the end of the episode.

Comment

Kind of an abrupt ending, if you ask me.

Comment

Crap I was expecting another scene like Lionel Lex or something to look foward to

about the upcomming episode. Is the Director the one that made a mess or the Editor?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎