No announcement yet.

drinking clarks blood?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinking clarks blood?

1) would a normal person gain powers frm drinking clarks blood?
    or do u need to be a 'vampire'

2) clark was affected by kryptonite when lana drank his blood...shouldnt that be harmful?

1) is fiction, so, sure...why not

2) yep...to Clark. Lana already had kryptonite in her system.

Comment

This was actually one of the stupidest parts of the episodes - or actually, the stupidest. It was so lame the coincidental green K affected him that way yet again, the effect lasted, and she got her powers from drinking his blood. WTF? That's just stupid and makes no sense. And how could she suddenly use them so well and not need to practice? And then she conveniently forgets that part but remembers others? Come on!

Comment

I think it has more to do with Vampires sucking people's power than just drinking his blood.... I guess.

Comment

Its vampire stuff, vamps usually gain power from whatever it feeds on, wasn't a big deal for me. The episode was still awful, but that was more of an overall awful.

Comment

total bore! couldn't they think of something better!!!

Comment

Yeah! the vampires really don't fit in well with the other meteor rock freaks. Not a brilliant episode and that's hard for me to say, I never say bad things about Smallville.

Comment

Check the link below.

1.) No, remember the Lionel's Blood platelet Experiments. It's a combo with the Rabies FOTW Interaction.

2.) No It's at it's weakened state. No effect. remember 3.15 Resurrection where the serum changed color when near to the Kryptonite laced bomb.

Comment

1. Clark's blood does have special effects on people like bringing them back to life like in Adam and healing livers like in Lionel. But it does not give them his powers.

It must have been a vampire thing. They not only suck blood but also someone's life force.

2. The amount of Kryptonite passed from bat to vampire to rabies virus is too diluted. I think Clark was weak because he had some of his powers drained from him like when Isobel did it.

Comment

I'm not sure if she really had Green K in her system. Only buffy was affected by green K. She just had the abillity to turn people into vampires. Make sense to me. It seem to burn Lana for a second when she bit him so she might have been a little weak to green K after

Comment

I like when lana bit clark and the is was super lana

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎