• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark....

Comment

• Quote lana
      "bizzaro"

Comment

• They all sucked...including Clark...too little too late.

Comment

• In all honest they all sucked and didnt make her happy the way she deserved to be.

Comment

• Jason, because he loved her for what wasn't in the mirror. Awwwe. He was a great boy friend up to them decided to make him a crazy momma's boy, which doesn't really make sense at all with the first half of the season 4.

Comment

• Darkside..the perfect couple, could be something like darklana

Comment

• Clark. Although I liked the 'brutal honesty' approach Adam had with her. If he hadn't been some kind of zombie, I think Adam could've been the best for her.

Otherwise, of course Clark They had their good times and their connection was never lost among the craziness.

Comment

• The way I see it, Lana is Clark's friend and he respects her, he gave her space when she needed space to work out her feelings, and he protected and defended her, and provided her emotional support..... well, Whitney did too, but Whitney was always there for her when she needed him and Lana was the same with Whitney, but so was Clark and Clark has always kept saving her life on more than one occasion and didn't try to get in the way of her making her own decisions and has learned to step aside in order to have lana make her own choices. Clark may have lied to her to ensure her safety but that is all he's ever done. What Lana has done is nothing but accuse him of secrecy and dishonesty and does not take her own safety either seriously enough or not realizing her protection is a serious matter and Clark does.
                  Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-19-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• What about Lex, Adam & Seth? Why did you foget to add them to the list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                      They all sucked...including Clark...too little too late.
                      This, I can agree with completely. And what's worse is that you just knew that the writers deliberately saddled her with the worst boyfriends in existence in order to create drama, and to make Clark look good in comparison.

Think about it.

Lana Lang's boyfriends:
                      Whitney--The typical jerk-ass Jock who crucifixes others Jesus-style and thinks cheating in school is no big deal.
                      Jason-- Paris fling that was romantic at first, but then just turned creepy. Plus, He became the football coach at school where Lana was going to school.... yeah, that was really creepy, and a very fast way for him to get on the sex offenders list.
                      Lex--A guy who doesn't even know how to express his feelings properly, due to having a f-ed up evil father. He has no idea how to romance people the right way, and so thinks you have to take things by tricking people. Plus Lex and his father tend to create so much drama just by standing in a room together...they're like a pair of drama queens who's playing a game on an other whole level.

Clark-- they're clearly not right for each other, their personalities actually don't mesh that well. Plus, there's just something about Lana that makes it hard for Clark to reveal his secrets. So why does Lana and Clark keep on trying to make it work, only for it to bomb a dozen times? The only reason why Clark looked like such a perfect boyfriend was because the other guys were creepy in their own ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                        This, I can agree with completely. And what's worse is that you just knew that the writers deliberately saddled her with the worst boyfriends in existence in order to create drama, and to make Clark look good in comparison.

Think about it.

Lana Lang's boyfriends:
                        Whitney--The typical jerk-ass Jock who crucifixes others Jesus-style and thinks cheating in school is no big deal.
                        Jason-- Paris fling that was romantic at first, but then just turned creepy. Plus, He became the football coach at school where Lana was going to school.... yeah, that was really creepy, and a very fast way for him to get on the sex offenders list.
                        Lex--A guy who doesn't even know how to express his feelings properly, due to having a f-ed up evil father. He has no idea how to romance people the right way, and so thinks you have to take things by tricking people. Plus Lex and his father tend to create so much drama just by standing in a room together...they're like a pair of drama queens who's playing a game on an other whole level.

Clark-- they're clearly not right for each other, their personalities actually don't mesh that well. Plus, there's just something about Lana that makes it hard for Clark to reveal his secrets. So why does Lana and Clark keep on trying to make it work, only for it to bomb a dozen times? The only reason why Clark looked like such a perfect boyfriend was because the other guys were creepy in their own ways.
                        Hey! You didn't blame Lana once in this post! I'm very very proud of you. I'm not being sarcastic, I swear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagenspear
                          Hey! You didn't blame Lana once in this post! I'm very very proud of you. I'm not being sarcastic, I swear.
                          Meh, I happen to think that everyone on the show had their faults and some responsibility for why things tended to go south on the show. But I decided that I would stick to the theme of this topic, which asked if any of Lana's boyfriends were right or the best FOR HER. My answer: "NONE OF THEM!"

It's just a shame that the writers tended to mainly define Lana by the boyfriends she had. She always acted a little differently depending on which guy she was with at the time. It was like she was utterly incapable of staying single for a while.. which was a shame, because I would had liked to see how Lana was like when she wasn't saddled with a ****** boyfriend.

It was kind of ironic that the best guy out of them all for her was Bizzaro, but then he did lie to her about who he was.. pretending to be Clark and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                            Meh, I happen to think that everyone on the show had their faults and some responsibility for why things tended to go south on the show. But I decided that I would stick to the theme of this topic, which asked if any of Lana's boyfriends were right or the best FOR HER. My answer: "NONE OF THEM!"

It's just a shame that the writers tended to mainly define Lana by the boyfriends she had. She always acted a little differently depending on which guy she was with at the time. It was like she was utterly incapable of staying single for a while.. which was a shame, because I would had liked to see how Lana was like when she wasn't saddled with a ****** boyfriend.

It was kind of ironic that the best guy out of them all for her was Bizzaro, but then he did lie to her about who he was.. pretending to be Clark and all that.
                            That was usually the case with most of the characters.

Comment

• I'd say Jason, before the whole stones story arc got in the way. Kreuk had better chemistry with Jensen than anyone else on the show I think, and the relationship between them that we saw in Crusade seemed rock solid.

Comment

• I don't think that she had a good one.

Whitney: an insecure boy, who assaulted (and strung up) another guy for talking to her. When he leaves town, he tells another guy to keep an eye on Lana.

Ian Randall: a boy who two-timed her with Chloe, then tried to kill them both.

Clark: an unhealthy relationship, that became more toxic as it went on. He kept breaking up with her, then ran after her five second later. A few times entering stalker territory. If she tried to leave Smallville, he'd try and stop her.

Seth Nelson: a boy who mind controlled her. Used her as a puppet.

Adam Knight: a boy who spied on her, then tried to kill her.

Jason Teague: a boy who followed her from Paris. Took a job at her school, so that he could constantly be near her. Oh, and he plotted against her, with his mother. After all, who pointed her to the tomb of Isobel Thoraeux? Arranged for her to touch it?

Lex: a sinister manipulator. Tricked her into thinking that she was pregnant, to make her marry him. Then arranged a 'miscarriage', sending Lana into a deep depression.

Basically, her collection of boyfriends were a bunch of guys who used her, stalked her, manipulated her, tried to control her, tried to own her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎