Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or Braniac's Heat vision way stronger than Clark's?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or Braniac's Heat vision way stronger than Clark's?

Alrighty then, did anyone else find it odd how powerful his heatvision was? I mean Clark invulnerable, but I can understand him being subject to trememndous force. But heatvision should have just singed him, rather than push him. However, Braniac's heat vision practifcally shoved him.

Does he have heatvision that suprasses that of Clark's????

Brainiac's powers are way more developed than Clark's. The powers Brainiac replicated were probably those of a fully developed kryptonian. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall Clark's heat vision being a solid beam. From what I remember, they're usually like short bursts.

Comment

See, that's something that's pretty inconsistant. I remember one episode where they are like short bursts, but do you recall in that episode...uhmm... I think it was scare, when Clark had to superheat that solution to really hot, it was a beam. OH YEAh! But t hen in Spell, when he shoots the farm tools away, they becomes bursts.

Comment

Oh yeah, Scare is the episode with the bad dreams right? He can probably control the amount of force in the heat. Either way, i'd say Brainiac is more powerful.

Comment

Definitely. I was only expecting Clark to get singed. But damn, it looked like someone punched him with uber kryptonian strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Supersonic
            Definitely. I was only expecting Clark to get singed. But damn, it looked like someone punched him with uber kryptonian strength.
            But then again clark could probuly do the same to a other kryptonian or human, but never gotten the chance to yet. Also again just because a other supposly kryptonian(because brainic might be lying) did something with thier power that clark haven't done or gotten the chance to done the same feat. They are automatically more powerful?
            Last edited by Mog-el; 11-15-2005, 09:42 PM.

Comment

It tends to fluctuate from what I've seen. Perhaps it depends on the situation, and how the writers want it to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Mog-el
                But then again clark could probuly do the same to a other kryptonian or human, but never gotten the chance to yet. Also again just because a other supposly kryptonian did something with thier power that clark haven't done or gotten the chance to done the same feat. They are automatically more powerful?
                No. The fact that Brainic is older, smarter, and basically can replicate anything he wants makes him more powerful. Clark's powers are still developing; Brainiac's powers are fully developed. There is another thread about who's more powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. E
                  No. The fact that Brainic is older, smarter, and basically can replicate anything he wants makes him more powerful. Clark's powers are still developing; Brainiac's powers are fully developed. There is another thread about who's more powerful.
                  The haven't mention Brainic age yet,But I hope Brainic talks alittle about his history in the next episode.

Which thread was that exactly?

Comment

"How does Clark have the same powers as Brainiac" and "Clark is no match for Brainic." I'm assuming he's older than Clark. He is definitely smarter. I am also assuming he can replicate the powers of a fully developed kryptonian, more powerful than Clark's underdeveloped powers. This is only my opinion though. It has nothing to do with the fact Clark was thrown by the heat blast. I'm sure that the same thing would have happened if it was Clark firing the heat vision. As far as heat knocking back Clark, yes I believe Brainiac is much stronger than Clark, but it's like: Mr. Unviverse or some guy in the strongest man competiton may 100x stronger than you, but that doesn't mean he won't feel anything if you hit him with a bowling ball at 20mph. I know, I know. It's a crappy simile.

Comment

"How does Clark have the same powers as Brainiac" and "Clark is no match for Brainic." I'm assuming he's older than Clark. He is definitely smarter. I am also assuming he can replicate the powers of a fully developed kryptonian, more powerful than Clark's underdeveloped powers. This is only my opinion though. It has nothing to do with the fact Clark was thrown by the heat blast. I'm sure that the same thing would have happened if it was Clark firing the heat vision. As far as heat knocking back Clark, yes I believe Brainiac is much stronger than Clark, but it's like: Mr. Unviverse or some guy in the strongest man competiton may 100x stronger than you, but that doesn't mean he won't feel anything if you hit him with a bowling ball at 20mph. I know, I know. It's a crappy simile.
                      Your explantion is good, but still you will suffer a fate of a thousand pies thrown at you.

Comment

hi there...
                        2 things about his heat vision:

1 -- in most epi's clark is dealing with normal people so he manages the intensity to bursts instead of beam strength

2 -- in the final episodes of season 3 i think when he burns the side of the barn he did it in not exactly beam, but solid like a flame thrower.

it only seems that braniacs beem was stronger than clark because he hit him harder knowing he could take it. bu in this seasons episode when clark comes back from the fortress to save smallvile from the DoZ, he hits them with a beam to throw them in the phantom zone. he tosses the first one, hits the second one and beams him to close the deal.

Comment

I like pie.

Comment

I like the simile but I think that it might have been in Clark's head bc I think Brianiac does not have actual pysical powers. He also might be getting it somehow from the silver k (end of the episode). Who knows?

Comment

I thought that his Heat Vision was just a way of heating up an object he was looking at. The beams put into the comic were just so readers knew what he was looking at. The vision itself wasnt supose to have any sort of kenitic energy to push an object at all.

lol someone post this question in the Comic\cartoon section. Thats the best place to get a stright answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎