Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's Best Color

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using terms like 'OMG' and cliches like 'get a life' only means that you need to work a lot harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermoonlight
      Using terms like 'OMG' and cliches like 'get a life' only means that you need to work a lot harder.
      No, it really means that YOU should get a life and stop spreading your Lana hate here!!! You already ruined the CW board and now you are here!! It's really OMG!!!

Comment

Pretty theatrical. Hissy or conniption? I can't tell. This board hasn't been a haven for Lana love...like ever.

Comment

I think she looks really beautiful in white

Comment

Purple, blue or pink. Black is fine too. But color looks better on Lana.

Comment

I'm not a fan of KK in pink, but I think that could be in part because I think the makeup department sometimes didn't do the best job of working with her skin tone - they seem to enjoy using all the wrong colors, IMO. She looks good in blues; I like her in slightly darker colors, less so pastels or light shades. I will say, though, that she tends to look absolutely striking in white.

Comment

i like her in more darker color to me it suits her better then the pastels

Comment

blue and white

Comment

I like Lana more in light colors, although black fits her too, its not the color of a sweet girl which I prefer.

Comment

• She looks really gorgeous in white.

Comment

• Black; I thought she looked really tough in black leather in Wrath.

Comment

• she is sexy in like every color!!! I voted for black!

Comment

• Anything looks nice on her but I like her in black the most.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎