Splinter Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lional and Lana had the best quotes this episode.

Lex: "It obvious wasn't me who sent it to you. I've never seen it"
    Lana: "Just like you didn't see the spaceship during the meteor shower?"
    Lex: "......... that's different" *looks away*

Lex: "Because once you open some doors you can't undo it"
    Lana: "Did you get that from a fortune cookie?"
    (I forget what Lex says but his face expression was funny)

Lex: "Lana I didn't show you this before because I was protecting you. Men would kill for less. And if anything happened to you, I'd never forgive myself" *looks away profoundly as if he's saying something really sweet and expecting Lana to be touched by it*
    Lana: "Is that the real reason Lex? Or is it because your little team have given up and I'm the only person on this earth who's seen this thing open."
    Lex: "......"

Lional: "Those Kents sure pack a punch don't they son?"
    Lex: *makes a bitter face*

Lex: "Last time I've checked you wern't on my poll"
    Lional: "Last time I've checked Lana Lang had a boyfriend. And she isn't in the market for a spare!"
    Lex: "Wern't you leaving?"

ANd I think all the Clana fans were jumping in their seats when Lana told Clark "there will never be anything between me and Lex" and then when Lional said "That's why Lana Lang will never love you son" I speak for all the Anti-Lexanas when I say YEAH THATS RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by SmvilleTeacher
      That's Why Lana Lang Will Never Love You - Lionel to Lex
      as evil as lex is, i felt bad for him there. that was mean! i was like aww i feel bad for the lex that i usually hate! lol

Comment

Originally posted by becomingagod
        "You don't know nothing about this race. Yeah they can be petty, and dishonest and betray eachother over nothing, but they can also be honest, and loyal, and they would give up everything to protect someone they love, even if they were from another planet."

Clark to Prof. Fine, at the end of the episode.

To me that kind of sums up who Superman is, and why he fights to protect humans, and why he believes in them.

I know maybe alittle deep for this thread, but hey I liked it.

I'm thinking he really is coming closer to the "ahem" man.
        Yes you're right sums up Superman with his core beliefs.

I also loved it when Prof. Fine called him Kal-EL , then Clark corrected him saying " My name is Clark... and I'll always believe in my friends and my family" Tom said it with such conviction you almost saw Clarks cape blowing in the backgroud.

Comment

I totally agree I saw the cape in my mind.

Comment

i loved the "but you people keep popping up"

for such a dark episode there where a lot of hilarious lines

Comment

martha: how long have you known about clark
              chloe: since last year
              jonathon: how much exactly did clark tell you
              chloe: everything i think thats how i knew about the kryptonite he kept in the barn.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

"That's why Lana Lang will never love you."

I thought this was incredibly harsh and direct lol. That's just an automatic recipe for mental instibility. It seemed extremely cryptic, possibly even ominous.

"I though I was the last son of Krypton but you people keep popping up."

All of Clark's lines in general after he became extremely paranoid were fabulous. The way he looked when he was talking to Lex, I was scared.

Comment

Really, this episode was full of great quotes, the best for me (the best of show ever) was "I thought I was the last son of Krypton, but you people keep popping up!"

So funny and yet so true. The same is true in the comics.

PS: This was the best Welling acting episode of all Smallville, IMO.

Comment

I agree the best quote of splinter was ''i thought i was the last son of krypton but you people keep popping up .

Another mention must go to Lex and Clark. It was really clarks line but Lex set it up with ''i dont wanna hurt you'' then clark says''but i wanna hurt you''. I loved that line.

Imo splinter has been the best ep of season 5 without a doubt and its in my top 5 of all time. Lets hope next week can be just as good if not better

Comment

Did anyone pick up the line Lex used durring one of Clarks episodes? He said, now i know I'll butcher this, but he called Clark "this strange visitor from another planet" that line was used in the opening of the original superman tv show.

Comment

"I thought I was the last son of Krypton, but you people keep popping up!" quote of the year so far.

Comment

"You don't know nothing about this race. Yeah they can be petty, and dishonest and betray eachother over nothing, but they can also be honest, and loyal, and they would give up everything to protect someone they love, even if they were from another planet."

This line is really good, it's a good line I will admit. But it was said in a wrong time and wrong place.

How can Clark say that about this race, when he him self cant be honest to the woman he Loves (as Prof. Fine says)

Comment

i dunno if anyone said this one... when Clark goes into Fine's office and see's Lex and Lex says
                              "I'm the one thats gonna kill you Clark"
                              that was awesome... part of me wonders if its a foreshadowing that Lex is gonna know Clark is Superman in Smallville's version of things

Comment

Sorry if someone said this. I didn't feel like reading all 4 pages.

"Those Kents, they pack quite a punch, don't they son." Lionel
                                (the real quote of the year!)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎