Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.06: Rat Saw God

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to your dad? is he alright?

i wish i could rewatch this episode... but ruined cable boxes got in the way

Comment

He couldn't keep any food down. They didn't know what was wrong so they did a bunch of test. It was somthing wrong with the nerve in his stomach. I had heard of anything like that before.

He put his clothes on ready to get out of the hospital like the third day. They made him stay in a week. My dad's a diabetic. So, they wanted to make sure is blood sugar and blood pressure were stable before he could come home. Also, make sure he could eat properly. He's better now. The diabetes has taken a toll on his body. Pretty soon he will have to get treatment for his kidneys. The doctors say he'll be more like himself when that's done.

Thanks so much for asking .

Comment

Your welcome..
        well I hope he stays healthy! That must've been painful

Comment

How long, if ever do you think it'll be before we hear more about what happened to Ameila? Or was it just a way of getting tying up the whole Koontz storyline?

Comment

Oh yeah... still waiting to find out what Clarence did with the boy in Vegas... maybe it ties into the overarching mystery or they are waiting to spring it on us far into the future.

Comment

Crap , Mr.Mars lost the race. Atleast they are calling for the other guy, there is still time to win (like a last minute thing).

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎