Veronica Mars Cast in Other Roles

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, I have the ring on DVD aswell, but I have it on DVD because I didn't goto the cinema to see it, so I bought it when it came out. Partly to see what the fuss was about, I guess.

The grudge I bought... Just .. Cause.

I don't think i've ever seen a film that's actually scared me. I don't know if that's weird...

Comment

Occurs that way with some people.

EXORCIST is the all time scariest movie in my mind. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD is a close second in my mind.

Comment

That's another thing though. I haven't seen a lot of horror movies... So... the ones i haven't seen are the ones that could terrify me, but... I doubt it.

Comment

Give some of them a shot and see where they go.

I can't recommend a lot since every individual has their own tastes as to what really scares them.

Speaking of this film, I saw an ad finally on Joblo.com.

Comment

The Ring terrified, but after viewing it a few times, it stopped being freaky. Except, I really hate either weird, creepy, evil kids or weird, creepy, know-it-all kids (in which The Ring had both).

And also, if you want to check out some scary movies:

The Shining - it's really a classic. Jack Nicholson was fantastic.
            The Changeling - I haven't seen it, but I heard it was one of those horror movies that use the "what you don't know" strategy to creep you out.
            Psycho (a la Alfred Hitchcock) - not that scary, but more creepy. And of course, it's a classic. Anthony Perkins is creepy!

Edit: Check out KB in this picture. Pretty hot. If I swung that way, I would SO date her.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=7047
            Last edited by someonespecial; 11-13-2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

The Ring isn't really that scarry... except for two reasons... 1) you have a whole bunch of friends with you screaming & teasing & making it scarry 2) There are TVs all over your house... you aren't safe... kinda like Bloody Mary & the mirror.

The Grudge was one of the worst horror movies I've seen... so bad!!!!

I finally saw Cursed, upon your recommendation LLM, and I really liked it. Not scared in the slightest, but still a good horror movie for other reasons.

Comment

Wished they hadn't relied on CGI werewolves in CURSED. Glad to see someone followed my horror geek freaked mind...background. Defintely not a scary movie in the slightest....seems they are harder to find these days. I'm constantly on the look out for them.

At least PULSE has K.B. in it.

Comment

I don't mind if it isn't super terrifying, as long as it is a good horror... which oddly enough doesn't require the super fright in your stomach feeling.

Comment

Kristen Bell

Didnt she audition for the part of Chloe on Smallville?

Comment

The answer straight from our glorious Neptunesite...

About the similarities between Veronica Mars and Chloe from Smallville:
                      "I was actually in the running to play Chloe, which is the fun part. I think Allison Mack, who plays her, is wonderful, so I am flattered to be compared to her. Physically we are very similar and we're often up for the same roles. But she's my friend, so it's OK!"

It also provides lots of other interview goodness with Miss. Bell

Comment

Lucky for us she didn't get on Smallville although I have a feeling that the reason Chloe Sullivan is being shoved in our faces this year might have something to do with the success of this show. I love Veronica Mars but I hate Chloe Sullivan, go figure....

Comment

I'm a fan of both characters... but unfortunately on SV Chloe isn't given much room to develop or grow.

Comment

Sadly, stuck to being Clark's sidekick but her Veronica is our eyes into the world.

Comment

I think Kristin does real well with Miss mars and is glad that she is there.

Comment

Didn't Allison Mack say that she was the only white girl auditioning for the part of Chloe?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎