Veronica Mars Cast in Other Roles

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said 2006... but no specific release date.

Comment

In other words, they'll announce an offical release date when they feel the need.

I'll see it just for Kristen Bell.

Comment

yep, and I will see it just for Kristen as well

Comment

Here's all film work:

Pulse (2006) (filming)
          Roman (2006) (post-production) .... The Girl
          Fifty Pills (2005) (post-production) .... Gracie

Deepwater (2005) .... Nurse Laurie
          Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005) (TV) .... Mary Lane
          "Veronica Mars" (2004) TV Series .... Veronica Mars
          Spartan (2004) .... Laura Newton
          Gracie's Choice (2004) (TV) .... Gracie Thompson
          The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay (2003) (TV) .... Alison
          Neko no ongaeshi (2002) (voice: English version) .... Hiromi
          ... aka The Cat Returns (International: English title)
          Pootie Tang (2001) .... Record Executive's Daughter

Polish Wedding (1998) (uncredited) .... Teenage Girl

Comment

I've actually been wanting to see this since I love certain remakes, but now seeing KB I'm defintely going to have to buy a copy of it when it hits DVD.

Especially with that pic of her pulling what could easily pass off as a Britney Spears.

Comment

Pulse/KB

The Japanese film Kario in being remade (Pulse) staring Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), (Smallvilles) Ian Somerhalder , Christina Millian and Tate Hanyok out sometime in Oct 2006

Something for the Kristen fans

Its suppost to be scarier than the Ring

Comment

I'll see it for her.

Comment

Lianne/Felix

Was flipping channels and Police Academy 4 C.O.P. and the actress who plays Veronica's mom was in it.

Also the dude who plays Felix was in A Cinderella Story (Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray)

Chardo was in an episode of The Dead Zone (Anthony Michael Hall)

Comment

I just saw the trailer for this movie and it looks absolutely terrifying. Kristen Bell was featured throughout the trailer, being the main character & all, and she looked phenomenal. Although her character in the trailer felt a little bit like Veronica Mars in a horror film... we'll see if the actual movie turns into that.

The plot is described as...
                    After the suicide of one of their friends a group of young adults receive e-mails saying that the end of the world is near. Slowly those who receive the e-mails fall into a deep depression. The only one who failed to open the e-mail, Emily, tries to stop those she loves from killing themselves like her best friend did. But is there a way to stop this apparent curse or will the world end with a mass suicide?
                    Ian Somerhalder (Boone from Lost) is also in the movie & looking very very hot I must add. The script is written by Wes Craven, which already gives it a thumbs up in the horror world. The movie is based on a Japanese movie entitle Kairo... see here http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/review.php?id=264

The movie trailer is not yet available online, but I saw it as a preview to the movie Derailed.

Comment

Does it look gory? I really hope not because I like scary movies without massive amounts of fake blood.

I would probably see it because of KB too. Except, I was terrified of The Ring. I honestly couldn't walk into a room with a television for 7 days.

I saw Wes Craven's Red Eye when it came out and it was a little disappointing. I liked how he tried to incorporated a romance angle with the horror, but it wasn't as good as it should have been. Or maybe I'm just being too critical!

How was Derailed? I love Clive Owen.

Comment

It didn't look gory at all in the preview... but it did look terrifying. More like a "what if" scary??? You could actually see all the ghosts and their haunted eyes.

After The Ring me and my friends took pictures of ourselves to make sure we weren't blurry... we were fine... LOL!!!! But this movie looks as freaky, if not worse.

I still haven't seen Red Eye but I've only heard good things... I want to see it so bad! I'll keep that in mind when I finally do get around to it.

Derailed in a short summary - a little too long & drawn out for my tastes, predictable for me (although my friends didn't predict it, and then again I've been known to figure out these things, like the fact the Others were really after Walt on Lost), but absolutely fabulous acting... like out of this world performances by Clive Owen & Jennifer Aniston... especially Jennifer.

Comment

I liked the cinematography in the trailer, but I can't help but remember how horrible "The Grudge" was -- despite the lead actresses pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                            It didn't look gory at all in the preview... but it did look terrifying. More like a "what if" scary??? You could actually see all the ghosts and their haunted eyes.

After The Ring me and my friends took pictures of ourselves to make sure we weren't blurry... we were fine... LOL!!!! But this movie looks as freaky, if not worse.
                            I think the "what ifs" are MUCH scarier than gore. I remember The Others scared me a bit (although my sister ruined it for me by telling me not the ending, but that those people taking care of the house were...sorry if you've never seen it!)

Haha, I didn't take any pictues, but I would have been too scared to anyhow. I remember buying popcorn and I couldn't even finish it because I was just SO scared. My sister warned me, but I brushed her comment aside because I thought I could handle it. Ha, I guess not!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                              ... my god, that's kinda sad. haha. The ring didn't scare me at all.

I liked the grudge, but I think it was more the memories I have of going and seeing it, than REALLY enjoying the film.. I have it on DVD though.

The original Japanese ring bored me. The american didn't do much better.

Comment

I'm with you there. The Ring had no effect on me whatsoever.

The Grudge I wanted to fall asleep in.

I own both on DVD and I'm a loyal horror film fan. Last movie that actually scared me was certain segments in LAND OF THE DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎