Veronica Mars Cast in Other Roles

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't either but I've seen stills of her in it. Love her in the western clothes she has.

Comment

Did anyone else see Teddy Dunn on Grey's Anatomy last night?

He was playing a boy who hurt his finger in a hockey game. It was all bent and twisted and gross. The doctorst put his hand in a cast and said he couldn't play hockey for a while. He wanted to play, though, because there were some college scouts coming to his game that night, so...he cut off his finger! He saved it in a bag of ice for the doctors to sew back on. It got infected and the doctors told him it was unlikely he'd ever recover much use of his hand at all. Poor Teddy.

Comment

What about Percy Daggs any other roles with him envolved?

Comment

Have anyone here watched the show 'Big Love' ? It airs on HBO, and is about a polygamist (Bill Paxton) and his life with 3 wives, lots of children, a sucessfull business, and all the problems that occur in such a big family (including hiding it from the rest of the world).

Anyway, there are a lot of VM-actors in it. Amanda Seyfried plays the oldest daugther, Sarah. She usually features in every episode, some more than others. It's great to see her in a role, especially since her role in VM was somewhat limited. And Tina Majorino plays her best friend, and they are awesome together. Also, Kyle Gallner sometimes appears as Sarah's brother's friend. Absolutely worth checking out.

Comment

Don't forget Sam Huntington who was a recurring character on Veronica Mars in season one is starring in Superman Returns as Jimmy Olsen (and he is really really good... the movie is really really good... and I'm really really still gushing). Also, Sam is in the upcoming movie Fanboys which is also starring Kristen Bell.

Known for: Detroit Rock City, Fanboys, Not Another Teen Movie

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎