Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark sexually attracted to Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright, SteveS i get it... heck! we all get it. you despise lois lane. but don't tell us that. cause most of us in this thread actually love clois.

Comment

Yeah we know already, you say it over, and over and over and over...........

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool of Smallville veered off course... and ditched Lois for Chloe? *sigh* that would be sooo great!

Comment

Yes, it would be cool if Nois was ditched for Chloe, the best revision of 'Lois" backstory ever.

For the record, I find Nois a repugnant personality, the sensation being one of detestation. Not hate.

Comment

well... you're just gonna have to keep dreaming because lois lane is here to stay.
            Last edited by Slytherin Princess; 11-09-2005, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1
              Here my thoughts on Clark and Lois:

Their constant playful and flirtaous banter.

That grin and twinkle in his eyes when he is bantering with Lois, especially when he gets one up on her.

The fact that he's always so much more confident and sure of himself when he's with her.

Almost every Clois scene is followed with/ended with Clark standing there with a grin on his face, shaking his head like "Oh damnmit Lois, I don't know why you're my friend, you bust my chops and still I like you. Maybe I'll never know".
              Clark is undoubtably attracted to Lois, I don't doubt he's wondering why though!
              Last edited by Lana_Lang #1; 11-09-2005, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I didn't really see an attraction there.

Put any girl in Lois's lapdance position, and Clark would have had the same "OMG half naked women!" reaction that you would expect from boyscout farmboy from Kansas.

Ok, any girl except maybe Lana.
                Lana: "Give me a twenty and meet me out back"
                Clark: "You haven't given me back the twenty I gave you last time we did this!"

Comment

Originally posted by FlashFan

Ok, any girl except maybe Lana.
                  Lana: "Give me a twenty and meet me out back"
                  Clark: "You haven't given me back the twenty I gave you last time we did this!"
                  that's kinda funny to imagine.

Comment

I think its clear there's something there, most clearly at the end of Devoted and Lucy, and yes, he did definitely gulp when he saw her come down the stairs in that gown in Spirit. But he's still well into his Lana stage and really, when Lana walks into the room, everyone else ceases to exist for at least a few minutes.

Remember at the end of Spirit, Clark very awkwardly asks Lois to dance - sort of we're here, we might as well: no real excitement at the prospect. She says he really wants somebody else and the look on Clark's face when he sees Lana proves her absolutely right.

So right now, he's learning to respect Lois and is occassionally hit by how beautiful she is and perhaps feels a guilty spark of arousal, but I'd be willing to bet the Kent farm that nothing happens on Smallville because its going to take Clark years to get over Lana when they finally do part ways. Its just a logical inevitability given his character.

Comment

Originally posted by rosewolfe87
                      He's not attracted to Lois, he can't stand her! And I am a Clana shipper, Clois makes my stomach turn, and so does Lexana. *gags* This episode sucked.
                      heh, maybe this ep sucked to you because you know Clois is building up.

anyway, OF COURSE hes attracted to lois! shes freaking hott!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisLaneIsHott
                        heh, maybe this ep sucked to you because you know Clois is building up.

anyway, OF COURSE hes attracted to lois! shes freaking hott!
                        yep! i'm straight as an arrow, and i find lois hot.

Comment

Re: Clark sexually attracted to Lois?

Originally posted by Kirstar
                          After that lap dance, what do you think? Has Clark noticed Lois as a woman for the first time? Do you think the way he looked so uncomfortable is due to the fact that he has realised that he feels a sexual attraction to her?

..Or is Clark just being usual bumbling Clark?
                          Clark was uncomfortable because he's a latent homosexual.

Comment

Of course he is attrated to her.... come on she is so sexy. Which guy wouldn't be? Or even girls!!! lol

Comment

It was strictly uncomfotable since Clark and Lois have a brother-sister relationship, specifically referenced most recently in Aqua. He showed no evidence of attraction since he was too embarrassed to even put a twenty in her bra. It seemed more like "Icky, Lois!" There was no intense staring at her and a moment of WOW! I wanna jump her."

Comment

If you want proof of the growing emotional and sexual history of Clark and Lois in Smallville refer to my large post on page two of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎