Clark sexually attracted to Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.

Comment

• yea he was attracted to her, and haas probably been since he met her. thats just natural. of course at that timein his life he was smittened with lana.

but yea, clark has always been attracted to her and who could blame him?

Comment

• Women Clark has shown sexual attraction to:
        - Lana
        - Teacher in Heat (yo, it flared up the heat vision)
        - Chloe (in his uninhibited state he was pretty much going for it)
        - Kayla
        - Alicia
        - Lois
        - The girl in the bunny costume in Thirst
        - The prostitute before he knew she was a prostitute in Fade
        - Maxima (maybe... it was Maxima-magic vice uninhibited Red-K magic)
        - Zantana (maybe - again - it was Zantana magic but I think Clark was sexually attracted to her).

My point: Clark is sexually attracted to alot of women. He doesn't do very much about it unless they cross the girlfriend plane or he's on Red-K.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVFancross
          Women Clark has shown sexual attraction to:
          - Lana
          - Kayla
          - Alicia
          - Lois
          - Zantana (maybe - again - it was Zantana magic but I think Clark was sexually attracted to her).

My point: Clark is sexually attracted to alot of women. He doesn't do very much about it unless they cross the girlfriend plane or he's on Red-K.
          I'm not so sure about Zatanna. I mean yes he would have to be blind not to notice she's hot but he was thinking about Lois when he had her macking on him - that's how he snapped out of her spell. He can't have been that attracted if he had another woman pop into his head when he had her straddling his lap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVFancross
            Women Clark has shown sexual attraction to:
            - Lana
            - Kayla
            - Alicia
            - Lois

How can you count either Maxima or Zatanna? They used magic on him. Of course he noticed that they were attractive but to say he was sexually attracted to them is false to what was shown onscreen (when he wasn't mind-whammied)

If you're counting being mind-whammied as part of sexual attraction, then you might as well count Simone too since she hocus-pocused him as well. You can think he was very attracted to Zatanna but it doesn't exist onscreen (when he was normal anyway)

Now, Kara...he did notice. That's why he backed off when he realized she was his cousin. AlMiles actually mentioned that.

Comment

• If Clark wasn't already attracted Lois then atleast this episode showed new sides of Lois to him...

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebecavaldez
                  I think he is a attracted to her, but at this point in time, he doesn't feel anything towards her.
                  In S4 Recruit it's very clear the opposite being true. When he pulls that guy from the car I've never seen Clark that angry lol. Then he uses all his power resorting to begging to get the info of Lois' whereabouts from the him. Calling her name who knows how many times and holding her like a baby when he founds her.

Comment

• Of course just look at his reaction after the lapdance. If he wasn't attracted Clark Junior definetely was.

Comment

• Tom Welling's acting could sometimes be a little wooden (pardon the pun!) when a scene requires more gumption, but he is always brilliant at playing awkward, nervous and embarrassed. His reaction once he realises it's Lois out on stage is fantastic, and it gets better once they spot each other. His eyed go wide, he doesn't know what to do with himself and just wants to be anywhere but there - he even has to loosen his collar because boy oh boy is it getting hot in here. And then when she sits on his lap, it's obvious he is desperately trying to ensure Clark Junior doesn't announce his presence!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎