No announcement yet.

Best Clois Ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LolaDane
    Whoa, this is a tough choice. I really love all those Clois endings plus the one for "Lucy" in which Clark acknowledged that they were friends, and Lois acknowledged that Clark's ability to see the good in people was amazing. Awwww.
    My first thought when I saw the poll! I loved that scene in Lucy; especially the way they can't stop smiling as they pretend it's a nonchalant start to friendship; then he turns his head to watch her leave and she gives him a secret smile.

But, because Facade started it all, the water tank Happy Ending is the daddy. I mean, could they be more obvious?

Finally, I'd like to put in a word for Aqua. For me it wasn't the line "someday" so much as the way Clark's head is down being a patient somewhat disinterested friend when Lois starts her AC regrets but as she says "I've never met anyone who wanted to save the world before" I love the way Clark's head snaps up and he frowns at her as if there's a bell ringing in his head realizing that they share something of romantic values etc. but he's too thick with Lana boyfriendhood to make the full connection.

Comment

I loved all those endings! Though whenever I think of Clois I picture the happy ending in Facade

But yeah Exposed is one of my favourite episodes so I guess to some extent the Aye aye sailor did beat that.

Comment

The song Fly, they played in the Lucy ending, was just perfect for that scene. Which happens to be, my favorite Clois ending to date.

Comment

i would have to pick Lucy as well

Going on all the episodes up to this one

1 - Lucy
          2 - Exposed
          3 - Devoted
          4 - Aqua
          5 - Crusade
          6 - Recruit
          7 - Facade

3-6 could change depending on my mood, while i loved Facade it lacked them talking to eachother

Comment

I do NOT understand, why TPTB, will NOT give the fans what they want ?
            Sure we all know, Clois can't/won't happen in Smallville, BUT I'd love for them to tie in WHY, CK/Supes does fall for Lois Lane, when they're at the DP together.
            The thing about a Clois ending, is that EVERYBODY knows, it's actually the beginning.
            Circles, gotta love them.

Comment

I liked the happy ending in Facade because you get to see how they look at each other. The defeatist look on Chloe's face during that scene you could tell that she thought that Clark wouldn't pay attention to her as much now that Lois was in the picture.

Comment

The ending in "Exposed"..love the snark! ;-)

Comment

Out of these choices, definetly the ending of 'Exposed'.
                  I love the way Clark comes back with a remark at Lois, and the look on her face is priceless.
                  But not on the list, my favourite Clois ending to date is in Siren.

Comment

I like all,but, "Exposed" is more beatiful =)

Comment

Lois dunking Clark was just the best!

Comment

the best of all the best is FACADE... I haven't seen Clark smiled that way in a very long time... From my recent findings, I guess his last big smile I've seen is in the last scene of the episode ODYSSEY...
                        Last edited by MjLaDy08; 06-08-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Aqua

But HC beats all three.

Comment

I picked Exposed. Even though the dunk tank scene is my favorite, Chloe's sadness ruins the clois moment in Facade.

Comment

I have to to say Exposed too. You can see Lois kinda giving up to Clark from the facial expression she has at the end. There's certainly something underneath already. Too bad they stalled this so many years...

Comment

I voted for the dunk tank scene in 'Facade.' That big smile they gave at the end to each other really said it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎