Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Capra

I was wondering if any of Francis' tatoos are real

i looked into it and his tattoos are real or at least a few are

and if any one can help me i am looking for a pic of the tattoo on his left arm. i love the "saying"

if anyone can find one

thanks

Comment

i would love it if his tatoos are real. i think they look awesome on him

Comment

On his left shoulder is the cross with ANGEL under is inside the cross is the name CAPRA that one has to be real.

Comment

I was surprised, that he really is the great grandson of the Cirector Frank Capra. And that Sydney Tamiia Poitier is the daughter of Sidney Poitier. I love his movies.

Comment

Here is the official CW biography:
            Francis Capra stars as Eli Weevil Navarro, leader of the motorcycle-riding P.C.H. Bike Club Boys and an unlikely ally of Veronica Mars, in the drama series Veronica Mars.

Capra starred in the feature films Pledge of Allegiance, QIK2JDG, SLC Punk!, A Simple Wish, Kazaam, Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home and A Bronx Tale.

On television, Capra starred in the series My Guys, appeared in the movie 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out, and guest-starred in Crossing Jordan, American Dreams, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and The O.C.

Capra is originally from New York.

Comment

Comment

Isn't he the kid from Kazaam?

Comment

he put on weight till season 3

Comment

His tattoos are real. However, sometimes, when he shows a little bit of skin on the show, they cover up the ones they feel are a bit inappropriate with make-up.

He's put on weight in season three, and has developed some sort of acne on his face... there's no official reason as to why.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎