Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Lane : World Worst Stripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I read this I thought it said worlds worst shipper hahaha.

Comment

i was really displeased about seeing my fave character be a stripper for an episode but i was able to enjoy the scene becoz she was so obviously humiliated by it (not to be a sadist ) and did it so poorly, all at the behest of chloe, which means it was moral.

Comment

I think she did frikin awesome!! Wull not the actual dance but her acting was spectacular =)

Comment

EXPOSED is one of my favorite episodes - ever for SV. I love the dance sequence because it's a huge Clois emotional rollercoaster - rather like Lois and Clark's relationship.

When she came out on stage and started to ridiculously march in place I wanted to die of embarrassment for her. Then, being the matter of a fact girl that Lois is, she just rips her clothes off - so much for her seduction techniques

Pan to Clark - at this point he has no idea who she is and is completely out of odds but, you know, he's a male and of course will watch the floorshow. He has this pained look of embarrassment on his face for the new girl.

Then Lois removes her glasses and flings her hair and suddenly realizes people are watching her and wearing her outfit she finally starts to "find her inner Demi Moore" as Chloe put it.

The startled, gasping in shock look on Clark's face at this point is priceless. We then finally see Lois getting into her groove, doing her pole dance thing, not paying attention to the crowd, trying to do it for herself and ignore what she's doing and probably thinking of 1000 ways to make Chloe pay for putting her into this situation in the first place.

More looks of shock and heavy breathing from Clark.

Then she happens to look up and they are both mortified to recognize each other. Their shocked stare is hillarious. Clark finally exhales and loosens his necktie and immediately panic overtakes him as she struts towards him.

The "lap dance" aka "let me shove my boobs in Clarks face and watch him squirm" was a riot also w/ Clark barely being able to talk and Lois having to brightly smile to cover up her intense embarrassment.

The whole exchange between the two was hillarious, poor Lois, that was the most mortifyingly embarrassing thing that she'd ever done. Even when Clark catches her naked later in the season it wasn't nearly as mortifying as him catching her doing something completely degrading.

What I love most about the whole exchange is that it is completely fraught w/ sexual tension - complete w/ Clark sticking his hands in his lap after Lois bounds out of his chair

All I can think during this episode is, Lana who?

Comment

She wasn't that bad.

Comment

i almost peed my pants wen lois started dancin, and she didnt know wat to do, so she started dancin... classic... also, wen she had to take off her clothes, toooo funny!!! lol me and my bff were doin the 'lois dance' for days...

Comment

I think it was meant to be that way.

Comment

It was meant to look bad because she's not a professional. When she starts to salute and march, that is a genuine LMAO moment. Then she's hilariously awkward before finally somewhat getting into it. Just as she's hitting her groove, she spots a face in the crowd she really didn't expect to see. Pure gold.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎