Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Lane : World Worst Stripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said, ClarksnextGF, that is exactly the way Lois is.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksNextGF
      I think this was completely out of character for Lois. Two weeks ago, she was on the beach wearing ALOT less, and she was struting around.
      Her character is very cocky and over-confident to point of being obnoxious. She barged in on Clark in the shower, and got mad at him for it. She is constantly making comments about Clark "doing it" - so she's appearently very comfortable with the subject of sex.
      There is no reason why she would have been shy or embarrassed about being on stage.
      so what if she's cocky, big deal. that doesn't mean she will be comfortable strutting her stuff. there were a lot of people watching her and she got nervous.

Comment

I second that Slytherin Princess.

Comment

The entire point of her stripping was to look bad. She's not a professional, and it was all a part of the act on the show. It was most likely choreographed to be terrible, and they were successful (which is good and bad in different aspects).

Comment

I didn't see it but let's be perfectly honest here. Is there anyone on the cast qualified to do any of the outlandish things they can do? Would Lois dancing like a professional stripper be a major shock for anyone who has ever watched Smallville? If anything her dancing badly would be more noticeable.

Comment

Uh...I agree that the ads made her look like she was a professional at this sort of stuff. Then we all saw the episode and it was just like "What the heck are you doing Lois?!"

After viewing the episode, it's easy to surmise that it wasn't intended for Lois took look like a professional stripper and it was intended for it to be an awkward and uncomfortable scene for both Clark and Lois. It's not doubted at all that Lois is one hot being (even I, as a female can tell you that) but that doesn't make her a good stripped.

And if you're insulting Lois because you thought that scene was actually meant to be so that she could look professional and good at this stuff, I seriously doubt your analytical abilities. It was made quite obvious that AlMiles wanted to make sure that she wasn't looking like a complete pro at this. In fact, it sorta seemed like it was foreshadowing to the Lane and Kent journalism team in the future.

Anyways, that's my three cents.

Comment

I agree with ClarksNextGF, she was very comfortable with herself in Aqua. Also, we know because of the witch arc that she's not a virgin. (Isabelle couldn't use her hair)

Comment

Well, she was terrible with the starting dance but I feel she got better towards the end.

Comment

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I honestly didn't pay much notice to the quality of Lois' dancing ability, she earned my dollar.

Comment

Yeah, I'm with ya Danimal...she didn't need to move that much at all to be worth the price of admission, LOL.....Erica Durance is unbelievably FINE.

Comment

I LOVE ED SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

BEST STRIPPER EVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_Bourne
                            i would have died laughing if clark had started teasing her by blowing kisses or maybe a sly wink. As it was i nearly fell out of my chair when she did the "marching" at the begining. Seemed like she should have been dancing to YMCA the way she started out.
                            I absolutely agree. This was so funny, my stomach did begin to hurt from laughing so hard. The title of this thread is right on!

Comment

I didn't pay attention to her dancing abilities, either. In fact, I don't care how well she could dance. She had me when she got on stage!

Comment

I actually like watching the Show because she was a bad dancer and the Strippers Were

Tastefully done on a TV14 rating.
                                Originally posted by Chihiro
                                I don't think the diplomat's son wanted her for her pole dancing abilities. LOL. I thought Erica Durance did a great job with the awkward dancing. Like the others in this thread say, she was a novice, so she wasn't supposed to be good.

That scene was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎