No announcement yet.

Lois Lane : World Worst Stripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mario masta
    Yeah, she was a terrible stripper in the beginning, but that's how it was supposed to be. Either way, she was still hot, and that's all that really matters.
    gotta agree with that

Comment

Yeah Lois seemed to be loosening up till she saw Clark. I wonder if Erica took stripper exercise classes like Teri Hatcher has

Comment

i would have died laughing if clark had started teasing her by blowing kisses or maybe a sly wink. As it was i nearly fell out of my chair when she did the "marching" at the begining. Seemed like she should have been dancing to YMCA the way she started out.

Comment

ya i went into convulsions my mom almost had to sedate me

Comment

I'm glad, she wasn't a good stripper, (that way no one could say she was a Slut.) And it was funny, It remined me Of Teri's /Lois undercover as the chicken dancer .

Comment

As an Army brat, she should have had a better march and salute. Plus, what happened to the music???? Plus, since we saw so much of Lois in "Aqua", this was kind of a "seen it already" experience (kind of like all the episodes which had Clark with his shirt off last season; too much is too much and "the thrill is gone" IMO).

Comment

It was so much better than I thought it would be (I mean for the story, not the actual dancing). I did not want her going up there knowing what she was doing; the uncomfortable salute and march, and Clark's eyes (did anyone else notice this?), when she spotted him were priceless. Worth all the story's plotholes (well, most of 'em.)

Comment

she may have sucked at the beginning...but Lois certainly knew how to ride a pole! Where did she get that experience?!?!!?

I thought her stripping segment was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                    I'm glad she was terrible, how many people that are doing something like that would be good at it? I think it was very cute
                    So am I. I laughed so hard when she first started, you could so tell she didn't have a clue what to do and was trying her best. It was cute, the look on both her and Clark's face when they saw each other Too funny.

Comment

I just hope for E.D. she won't be naked in too many episodes...

Comment

It was very funny.The look on her face when she saw Clark

Comment

To reply to the thread title:

AGREE!!!!AGREE!!!!AGREE!!!!

Comment

Dude... she might of been a crappy stripper. But she was hot doing it and thats all that matters.

Comment

she was cute... I mean, that was the purpose, to make her look terrible at it

Comment

I think this was completely out of character for Lois. Two weeks ago, she was on the beach wearing ALOT less, and she was struting around.
                                Her character is very cocky and over-confident to point of being obnoxious. She barged in on Clark in the shower, and got mad at him for it. She is constantly making comments about Clark "doing it" - so she's appearently very comfortable with the subject of sex.
                                There is no reason why she would have been shy or embarrassed about being on stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎