Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which has been the worst episode this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my order from worst to best, starting with the worst. I enjoyed them all, but thought Aqua was a good idea that was done poorly, and Thirst was a poor idea that was done poorly.

1. Thirst
    2. Aqua
    3. Mortal
    4. Exposed
    5. Arrival
    6. Hidden

Comment

This actually deserves a poll.

Comment

Thirst was worst!

RLJ

Comment

ill have to say
          aqua
          thurst
          exposed
          mortal
          arival
          hidden

Comment

Originally posted by johnny fogg
            This actually deserves a poll.
            See, I was going to put a poll but I forgot to click the "click here for a poll" button. I didn't want to make another thread with a poll, so I just left it.

Comment

exposed was the worst, its was simliar to bound last year. (both had stupid storylines but had great cg sequences towards the end)

Comment

I think that "exposed" really sucked.

Comment

This one.

Comment

Tiny glimmer of metropolis superman saved this one. Otherwise, Erica's boob, overrated. You cannot carry an hour on Erica's boob.

ARGH it's so frustrating having an awesome Lois and Clark and having no room for sexual tension! ARGH.

Comment

Tiny glimmer of metropolis superman saved this one. Otherwise, Erica's boob, overrated. You cannot carry an hour on Erica's boob.

ARGH it's so frustrating having an awesome Lois and Clark and having no room for sexual tension! ARGH.

Comment

Aqua was crap for me.

Comment

I'm getting a little tired of people saying 'thirst'.

1) it was kinda funny

2) the acting in it was not particualrly bad

3) the costumes were cute and funny

4)All the main characters participated to some extent

5) it was holiday themed which was nice to see.... tv shows that ignore the calendar tend to get bland

6) The special effecst were about as good as any other episode.

7) it was not meant as a plot continuing episode (exposed was supposed to be) and therefore didn't really need to accomplish much there (which exposed really DIDN'T when it was supposed to).

8) The actual cinemtography and sets as well as the costumes were pretty good and entertaining to see

So it obviously had a lot going for it.

The only thing people seem to whine about from an episode standpoint ?

1) it has vampires.... and umm vampires aren't comic booky

Umm yes they are... there are many comic books with vampires, both mystical and 'diseased' varieties. Were there moments of confusion over powers and what the bites did ... yes... did that detract from it being entertaining episode ? not really. The people who seem to bash it as an episode as a whole just keep coming back to 'it had vampires.. how cheesy'. I truly feel sorry for the people that get that hung up on the point and don't even give the episode a chance.

Of course these same people are are overjoyed at Aqua and Exposed cause they can see Erica Durance in a bikini... honestly ... that's pathetic. Meanwhile between insanely bad acting and pointless plots those 2 episodes were almost unbearable to watch.

Erica's tits do not make an episode good.... and having vampires does not make an episode bad. Grow up.

If I had to pick one of the 3 to show a nonsmallville watcher to get them to appreciate the actors and scenes on the show... it would be thirst hands down.

I can't imagine someone watching the other 2 and not saying 'wtf is the point of this show ? Horrible acting ? good guys find bad guy who runs away episode ends? am I supposed to like this show cause it has bikinis ? Baywatch had those too but at least they didn't waste money on special effects....'

Comment

Thirst!
                            Thirst!
                            Thirst!

I didn't mind the vampires so much (especially since it was around halloween). I just thought the style of the show was horrible. Some shows benefit from voice-over work (Grey's Anatomy), but some don't. chloe narrating the episode ruined it for me, and not just because I despise the character. If anyone else had narrated it, I would have been just as annoyed. The ending narration was horrible. They included a bunch of superman references that didn't make any sense coming from the narrator. It almost seemed as if they had a 30 minute episode, and added the flash back, daily planet scene at the end, and all the narration to fill 43 minutes.

RLJ

Comment

They never did narration before, wonder why they did it this time. I liked thirst a lot, i thought exposed was okay.

Comment

For me, Exposed wasn't bad and it wasn't especially good. It was fluff. It did set up Jonathan to enter politics, but didn't advance the Professor Fine storyline at all, which is unfortunate.

It was fun to see the Duke boys ride again though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎