• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god!! best.day.ever

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Baker
      thank god!! best.day.ever

Comment

Haven't ya'll heard of fastforward? That's what I do when lana comes on!

****Quote****
        She [Lois] is a very important character to the Smallville/Superman mythology and she is a series regular in season five, so she is indeed now a big - and crucial - part of Smallville.

She's not a regular, she's not in all the episodes, only like half! She's not crucial, because she's not needed until the Daily Planet and having her on the show is changing the mythology (which I don't mind, but every time she comes on I groan and change the channel)

Comment

Yes NO Lana. Probably to busy studying in Astronomy ^_^ What about Martha they could

at least say where she is and what she's doing? I'm guessing the Talon?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Addictedtosmllvill
            [B]Haven't ya'll heard of fastforward? That's what I do when lana comes on!

Me too lol. But it seems when I do that, I get maybe 15 min of CK and everyone else!

Comment

Re: no lana???

Originally posted by pcruz5
              is it just me or did lana not make an appearance in this episode....
              That's how every episode should be.

Comment

That was the highlight of the episode.

Comment

Lana was out on a school field trip, if anyone listened. If Lana was in this episode she would have had a small role.

Comment

No she wasn't in it. That's part of the reason that it was so good.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎