Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark's Nightlight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a serious note though, as a baby he was stuck inside a tiny space ship for several years. Probably is really claustrophobic as a result - I kind of got that feeling when he was getting so frustrated in Mortal in the ventilation shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlvsclrk
      On a serious note though, as a baby he was stuck inside a tiny space ship for several years. Probably is really claustrophobic as a result - I kind of got that feeling when he was getting so frustrated in Mortal in the ventilation shaft.
      Hey, I'd be too if I was little in that spaceship going down to earth.

"Let me out of this small department"

Comment

lol...come on, who doesn't like Elmer Fudd? Clark can relate, "be very very quiet, I'm looking for FOTW's"

Sorry...couldn't help it.

Comment

LOL! Is that what she was talking about? All I heared was somrhtng about Elmer Fudd but I didnt know she said anything about a nite light. In anycase, I thought she was just calling him Elmer Fudd b/c of his shaky demeanor at the Strip Club.

x'D Superman with a nightline lol!

Comment

Originally posted by spidymich
            lol...come on, who doesn't like Elmer Fudd? Clark can relate, "be very very quiet, I'm looking for FOTW's"

Sorry...couldn't help it.
            or Jason can even relate like when he was chasing the Luthors through the woods.

Jason "When hunting Wuthors, you must be wery wery qwiet..."

Someone farts and Jason looks in it's direction and then...
            Jason sees Lex and Lionel!

Lex "Oh ****! You just had to fart didn't you?
            Lionel "It was the beans last night I swear I couldn't help it!"
            Lex "Shut up and run!"

Hehehehehe!

I saw the nightlight as a symbol:

It just goes to show that Clark doesn't like darkness to over take him, not even at night.

Clark/Superman will always be a light and a source of hope for the world even when the world is plunged into darkness and evil.

Comment

This scene was hilarious!! I was laughing the entire time and still to this day replay the scene in my mind

Comment

haha I still sleep with a night light too. It's kinda nice when lil things are mentioned like that and that Clark is scared of heights. It makes him more human in my eyes. Shows that deep inside Clark has fears just like everyone else.

Comment

Aww! that's cute that he still has one of those.

Comment

Nightlight OK but why Elmer Fudd? Is there another subtext included in that reference

Originally posted by wannalottalana
                    The fact that Elmer Fudd is a WB Cartoon Character is what I caught from this. Nothing like cross promoting the brand.
                    What am I missing here?

Comment

I think I loved his comeback even more though: "Ay ay Sailor!"

Comment

To me,being scared of the dark really is nothing to be ashamed of ,epecially if you're a superhero. But...the nightlight is? ELMER FUDD NIGHTLIGHT???!!! ARE Y'ALL FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?! ELMER FUDD IS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST LOONY TOONES IN HISTORY! I WONDER IF HE WAS CLARK'S FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER!
                        BE VEWY,VEWY QUIET. I'M SHEDDING SOME LIGHT FOR CLAWK KENT...HEEH,HEEH,HEEH.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabreya
                          To me,being scared of the dark really is nothing to be ashamed of ,epecially if you're a superhero. But...the nightlight is? ELMER FUDD NIGHTLIGHT???!!! ARE Y'ALL FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?! ELMER FUDD IS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST LOONY TOONES IN HISTORY! I WONDER IF HE WAS CLARK'S FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER!
                          BE VEWY,VEWY QUIET. I'M SHEDDING SOME LIGHT FOR CLAWK KENT...HEEH,HEEH,HEEH.
                          Possible was Clark's favorite character, or being his hero growing up in a town like Smallville with all those freak running around.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎