No announcement yet.

Clark's Nightlight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark's Nightlight

I tried postin this earlier but the server crapped out on me.

I was almost laughin when Lois mentioned Clark's "Elmer Fudd" nightlight. Is Clark really affraid of the dark? I mean he's Superman!

hehehe, that not to bad I have one myself.

Comment

He seems to be afraid or bothered of a few things now that he will eventually get over, including heights and costumes.

Comment

Yeah... I was like what? He's Superman and can beat up anything that comes into his room at night!! *sigh* what a wimp our hero is.

Comment

He probably doesn't use it anymore, just still has it. My Mom keeps tons of old stuff from when I was little.

Comment

I agree, tw190. It's just one more thing for Lois to tease him about.

Comment

Perhaps he just gets up to go the bathroom a lot at night and doesn't like tripping over stuff? Thats what i am going to tell myself at least.

~katie~

Comment

i'm a night owl and if it is to dark in the room i am trying to sleep ing then i stay awke all night trying to get my mind to slow down enough to sleep maybe clark is the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by kaatiedid
                  Perhaps he just gets up to go the bathroom a lot at night and doesn't like tripping over stuff? Thats what i am going to tell myself at least.

~katie~
                  or walking through walls

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy20
                    or walking through walls
                    I'd like to see that one explianed to lana...

Comment

The fact that Elmer Fudd is a WB Cartoon Character is what I caught from this. Nothing like cross promoting the brand.

Comment

My computer in my room gives off so much lumination that i don't need a nightlight. I can see where everything is in my room.

Comment

Re: Clark's Nightlight

Originally posted by Jor'el_Ted

I was almost laughin when Lois mentioned Clark's "Elmer Fudd" nightlight. Is Clark really affraid of the dark? I mean he's Superman!
                          and why elmer fudd? why not bugs bunny? I first thought maybe because elmer fudd wore plaid but it doesn't look like elmer fudd's hunting outfit includes plaid.

Comment

in a few cartoons it did

Comment

Re: Clark's Nightlight

Originally posted by Jor'el_Ted

Maybe its Tom Welling thats afraid of the dark not Clark Kent ok, I'm probably getting ahead of myself there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎