Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detective Sawyer got promoted from Seasons 2&3!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detective Sawyer got promoted from Seasons 2&3!!

Did any notice that Ms. Sawyer is the same person from season 2 or 3 episode where Clark had to get into the Daily Planet building to rescue Martha and Lionel from the thugs??

It's the episode where he gets past "Officer Sawyer" to do a super jump from atop another building across the street!
    Much to Jonathan Kent's skepticism, Clark succeeds despite his fear of heights!

And the other episode where he ran away as 'Kal' under the influence of "Red-K" and faced down the Metropolis PD firing at him point blank---noticed the close up of an amazing/stunned "Officer Sawyer" when Kal/Clark is unscathed!!

Loved those scenes and her in them!

Yeah, I noticed, too.

Comment

hey! CONTINUITY! i can't believe it the writers are getting so much better at this. it can't just be a coincidence with a name like that...can it?

i'm sticking with continuity

Comment

well, sawyer is a character from the comics in the Metropolis PD, so it is good to see her appear every now and then.

Sawyer also appeared in the between season 2/3 Verizon ads with Max Taylor.

Comment

What's up with the use of the superman symbol as a police badge? It looked sooo tacky. There is no reason why they shouldn't use a normal police shield like every police dept all over the US uses. It made them look like security guards.
          Last edited by norman619; 11-03-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I said the same thing, those look like toy badges. I guess TPTB are really starting to push the Superman connections. Yes, i know they have been there in the past but they were subtle. There have been quite a few of them Jor-El holding on to his coat like Superman 1 and Clark catching the helicopter with Lois in it also like Superman 1.

Comment

Originally posted by blastcaps
              I said the same thing, those look like toy badges. I guess TPTB are really starting to push the Superman connections. Yes, i know they have been there in the past but they were subtle. There have been quite a few of them Jor-El holding on to his coat like Superman 1 and Clark catching the helicopter with Lois in it also like Superman 1.

well...Smallville is the story of Superman growing up...i'm telling you...CONTINUITY! ...bridging all the movies, including Superman Returns next summer, with SV...the writers and TPTB are finally catching on

Comment

Well, if she got promoted, she must have done a good job off camera since on camera she wasn't too successful. She couldn't stop the hostage situation at Luthorcorp or the bank robbery 1-man army. And she was pretty useless again today. That's 0-3.

Comment

More like demoted. She was a lieutenant in her first appearance. So, she's either screwed up badly or pissed off the wrong people.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎