Favorite Martha Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm...Martha...Umm...You guyz said the good ones! ***pouts*** Okaaayyy...

Comment

hhmmm, let me think.......

I like the way she says Lana? in cool, like she can't belaeve it, i think it's funny.

Comment

It's a little Mionel

From Nocture:

'Martha sits next to him on the bench and takes the newspaper from him.

Martha: [Reading] "The plummeting stock sent a ripple through investment houses. CEO Lionel Luthor attributed the drop to this quarter's anticipated deficit." [She puts the paper down] It's all a smokescreen, isn't it? You're trying to make investors nervous so when LuthorCorp posts less than impressive gains, the stock will have already adjusted.'

And...

Martha: Then I explained that he'll spend less helping this boy live a normal life than he would on advertising to restore consumer confidence in LuthorCorp. [To Lionel] The papers will be here tomorrow for you to sign. I'll see you in the morning.

Comment

I loved the Marthois conversation in the plane in Vessel...She said firmly, "I'm not interested in a relationship with Lionel!" You can tell she doesn't mean it But what if after she said that, Lionel came up behind her and whispered seductivly in her ear, then Lois was like, "Uh...I've...Got to use the bathroom" I think that'd be funny

Comment

so funny. oh ok i have one.... from Spirit.
            "Sue Anne Gardner is a big fat hoe (sorry if im not supposed to say that here)!!"
            i couldnt belive she said that.....i laughed so hard!

Comment

And exactly who is Sue Ann Gardner? *Dodges tomatoes*

Comment

Originally posted by krypton_gurl85
                so funny. oh ok i have one.... from Spirit.
                "Sue Anne Gardner is a big fat hoe (sorry if im not supposed to say that here)!!"
                i couldnt belive she said that.....i laughed so hard!
                I really liked that moment and when Clark caught her dancing to Ashley Simpson's song. Priceless.

Comment

In "Spell" the morning after the "underwear" party Jonathan walks into the kitchen holding a bra.

Jonathan: Clark, is there something you want to tell us?
                  Martha: Where did that come from?
                  Clark: Well, it was Lana.....actually it was magic!
                  Martha: I'm sure it was!

Sorry, just saw this was already posted.

Laters!
                  Last edited by CaptainObvious; 03-06-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

The funniest quotes come from the S4 episode Spirit when she's possesed by Dawn Stiles Genius!

On a more serious note in S3 episode Memoria when she's talking to Clark in the barn.

Martha: A mother's love never dies... that's just beautiful written & amazing delivered by AOT

Comment

Martha: A heart beats only so many times in a life. Your father used his more than anyone I know. "Reckoning"

Martha: You know you can save the world, Clark, but you got to take care of your heart too. "Asylum"

Martha: What you're feeling right now is what makes you different. Regret, remorse for a vicious creature who would have murdered you and Lois without a second thought? Those feelings are what make you human, no matter how much you deny it. "Combat"

Martha: The world needs heroes Clark. They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect us from the darkness around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎