Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Martha Quotes

Well, she doesn't really have that many, but I figured that everyone else has a quote thread, so should she!

Clark: If you could see anything, what would you do?
    Martha: Learn to close my eyes.

"Johnatian Clark is kryptonian"

Comment

^^ to say the whole thing:
      "johnathan u cant base a race on a few people clark is kryptonian". lol good quote i laughed when i heard that.

"i seem to remember a certain young man"

Comment

Martha: "Clark, you're an amazing young man...you make life and death decisions everyday.

"Unsafe"

Comment

"Where did those come from?"

From 'Spell' hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Rko64
            Martha: "Clark, you're an amazing young man...you make life and death decisions everyday.

"Unsafe"
            heh, that was martha's worst moment for me IMO.

Spirit

"Lana Lang? You can’t be serious. You two are so last year."

"So what, you two just get together and mack, but keep it on the down-low in public?"

Comment

This one's from "Solitude"

MARTHA: Clark, your father told me what happened and I want you to know that I'm more than ready to give up my life for the life of my child.

Comment

The rest from "Spell"-
                Jon:Is there something u would like to explain to your mother and me?
                Martha: Where did that come from?
                Jon: from out in the barn in the hay.
                Martha:Clark!
                Clark:It waz magic!
                Martha: I bet it waz!
                also another quote-
                from crusade
                Martha: Life asks of you only what it thinks u can handle. (i kno thats not the whole thing but its mi fav part of it. )

Comment

After dancing in the kitchen in 'Spirit' she said "laters" and left. That had me rolling around on the floor in laughter, I loved her lines in this episode.

Comment

me too

Comment

I liked in spirit when she was dancing around in the kitchen sing ing ashlle simpson. that was hilarious!

Comment

Yeah, so did I!!! I also liked when she was all evil to Lana in "Spirit" and making fun of her for going off to Paris. It was refreshing as a slice of cucumber to see Martha act differently!

Someone else just posted the dialogue in "Spell" when Clark's like," It was magic!" and Ma Kent said," Well, I'm sure it was."

Another time that made me laugh so hard was something she said that was supposed to make viewers sad. It was the episode where Jonathan was in the hospital for his heart, and she was talking about the first time she met him. She said something about him eating an apple that I found to be funny.

Does anyone remember the quote?

Comment

Of course, I knew everyone was going to say something from "Spirit". She, straight-up showed out in that one. I think my favorite is from "Crusade" when Clark says: "It's time to fulfill my destiny." and Martha says "Destiny?!" in that motherly "boy, have you lost your mind?" tone. I just love it, for some reason.

Comment

in TRANSFERENCE while clark was lionel he was telling his mom about the time he started to run really fast and founs himself in the middle of a corn feild he paused and martha said..."your special our special boy"

Comment

also from Crusade:
                              "I want my son back! Give me my son back!" She's emotes so beautifully in that scene, you can see the mother's frustration there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎