View Poll Results: Which is the worser evil on Smallville storywise?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Witches

42 62.69%
  • Vampires

25 37.31%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Poll: Witches or Vampires, if you had to have one?

As far as I can tell, there is no poll on this. I personally feel that witches and vampires are out of place on Smallville. However, out of the two, I think the witches seemed more of a natural fit to Smallville, especially in Sacred, where the witch powers were less witchy, and more like superpowers. Opinions?

Vampires for me.

The vampire if my favorite monster. Always has been. I disliked the witch angle because of how it tied Lana into the mythology.

Vampires on Smallville is still wrong. But it is the lesser of the two evils. The explanation they gave- getting bit by Kryptonite infected vampire bats is pretty plausible. People have gotten trapped in places with bats before and attacked. In stems to reason that if it happened in Smallville, becoming a vampire would be sure to follow.

It actually worked out pretty well, especially because it was a Halloween episode. If only the girls in the sorority could have acted. Just so terrible. Plus, the vampire antics were just so overdone.

you should have put another option

both!
    Last edited by luthorcorp; 10-30-2005 at 07:26 AM.

Personally I like vampires waaay more than witches.

Here are my reasons why:

Vampires have a certain presence to them.

They grab and hold your attention almost immediately.

They have hypnotic powers.

Almost all of them are gorgeous to look at and they have a powerful seduction, lust and passion.

They are immortal and without limits.

Most of all, they are so sexy!

If only Clark had been a vampire...I would let him bite me anytime.

neither. but at least vampires are hott and freak-of-the-weeks arnt. neither is playing with candles, stirring a pot filled with nastya and having a humongous nose with a mole on it.

like lana_lang#1 said... if Clark was a vampire I'd let him bite anytime.

whispery hissy voices and evil laughter no thank you but sexy fangs anyday.

Forum Regular KryptoniteLacedPie's Avatar
    I like Vampires; they're my favorite evil creature, and I agree with how Witches tie too much Lana in with them.

Lana = bad

Originally posted by vyperman7
    Vampires for me.

The vampire if my favorite monster. Always has been. I disliked the witch angle because of how it tied Lana into the mythology.

Vampires on Smallville is still wrong. But it is the lesser of the two evils. The explanation they gave- getting bit by Kryptonite infected vampire bats is pretty plausible. People have gotten trapped in places with bats before and attacked. In stems to reason that if it happened in Smallville, becoming a vampire would be sure to follow.

It actually worked out pretty well, especially because it was a Halloween episode. If only the girls in the sorority could have acted. Just so terrible. Plus, the vampire antics were just so overdone.
    Plausible? How the hell is being bit by kryptonite-infected vampire bats going to give you the supernatural powers of regular vampires? Vampire bats cannot break their necks, die, and then come back to life. It made no sense.

I guess Vampries because at least it was only an episode unlike the witch was a whole season

New In Town Kryptonianian Warrior's Avatar
    The witches tied into the story of the stones but the vampires had little meaning except for being hot. I loved Lex's explanation of why they were vampires though.

Vampires...and the beautiful women? Uh, where do you think the word "vamp" comes from?

To quote Bela Lugosi as Dracula...."to die, to be really dead, that must be glorious....."

I love vampire fiction and films/shows etc, but "thirst" was really awful, campy, and the science fiction was lousy even for a fotw episode ( I wasn't buying the krypto-infected bats, let alone vampire bats in Kansas thing), so I'd say that "Spell" and Isobel the Superwitch was a better idea.
    I'd prefer they use magic to explain things that are implausible that feed us a ridiculously stupid "scientific" explantion. ( BTW vampires bats only live in South America, and that's just one of the things that bothered me. )

I picked witches - for different reasons witches seems like an easier tie in with SV

Witches. Despite the fact that might feel out of place in Smallville, Superman has fought witches and both vampires before. The witches because they had a last arc on the show, despite well there were bad moments throughout lol but all the girls were sexy so I'm not complaining!!!!

I enjoyed the witches more, though the vampires were cool, too. We just had more of a deep story with the involvement of witches, I think.

I found the way they did vampires in Smallville to be not that great a watch, and I LOVE vampires and vampire lore, stories, games, ect. It just felt so fake to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast