No announcement yet.

The Chlark!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umm
    I think Clark has finally gotten it through that at times rather thick head of his, that he in Chloe has a friend who would do anything to help him and support him, I would even venture to say give her life up in order to save his! And that is more important than any romantic relationship he had or ever will have! So itīs no surprise that he saved Chloe first and took care of her first, in fact I would have been rather irritating if he didnīt do that! It was nice to see, that for once he had his priorities in order, at least when it comes to Lana and Chloe!

Yes!

All so true, indeed! Which brings to mind a rather painfully thought---remember the Jor-El/Lionel/Oracle prophecy from 'Hidden'??

---"the life that was returned to you will be exchanged for someone close to you...there is a balance nature...the life force which was returned to you will be taken from someone...someone you love"....remember my son the lessons we learn from pain are the ones that make us the strongest"....

I know I should not have brought it up but, try not think about it too much, I'm hoping it's someone,anyone but her!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
      Yes!

All so true, indeed! Which brings to mind a rather painfully thought---remember the Jor-El/Lionel/Oracle prophecy from 'Hidden'??

---"the life that was returned to you will be exchanged for someone close to you...there is a balance nature...the life force which was returned to you will be taken from someone...someone you love"....remember my son the lessons we learn from pain are the ones that make us the strongest"....

I know I should not have brought it up but, try not think about it too much, I'm hoping it's someone,anyone but her!!!!
      Why did you bring that up? I was trying soo hard to be in denial when it comes to possibility that Chloe might be one of the two people to die in the 100 episode! Why, Why?

Comment

I have no problem with Lexana and think that Lana can still come out of that unsmeared (to the extent that she will be completely unlikable). But if Chloe also dies and if this happens because of Lex, then Smallville Lana would be smeared forever.

Comment

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!
          I'M SURE CHLOE WON'T DIE!!JUST ENJOY THIS SEASON'S CHLARK SCENES!!

Comment

Originally posted by umm
            Why did you bring that up? I was trying soo hard to be in denial when it comes to possibility that Chloe might be one of the two people to die in the 100 episode! Why, Why?

I'm sorry, I apologize!!!

Let me tell you this which has helped me----Jonanthan Kent and the other death which Al/Miles referred to Lionel/Oracle.

Remember these are veteran actors you may have fullfilled the series plotline. Remember Lex said in Season 4 Finale, to Lionel who was under the influence of Jor-El/Oracle on the floor in the mansion...before you leave this Earth father you will tell me your secrets! and Lex's guards to Lionel upstairs with Lex still kneeling on the floor.

Also there is a big fan base and more plot story line from what I hear Al Gough saying that after Smallville they will shift gears to Metropolis---besides it is not logical to kill off a college freshman intern at the Daily Planet who will help Clark in fighting for truth. and justice. That little bit according to the season 5 synopsis!

Ok?? don't worry it'll be fine!!! or else people worldwide audience will get after Al/Miles for doing in a "CASH COW"$$$$$$$$ so to speak!

Comment

I'm sorry, I apologize!!!

Let me tell you this which has helped me----Jonanthan Kent and the other death which Al/Miles referred to Lionel/Oracle.

Remember these are veteran actors you may have fullfilled the series plotline. Remember Lex said in Season 4 Finale, to Lionel who was under the influence of Jor-El/Oracle on the floor in the mansion...before you leave this Earth father you will tell me your secrets! and Lex's guards to Lionel upstairs with Lex still kneeling on the floor.

Also there is a big fan base and more plot story line from what I hear Al Gough saying that after Smallville they will shift gears to Metropolis---besides it is not logical to kill off a college freshman intern at the Daily Planet who will help Clark in fighting for truth. and justice. That little bit according to the season 5 synopsis!

Ok?? don't worry it'll be fine!!! or else people worldwide audience will get after Al/Miles for doing in a "CASH COW"$$$$$$$$ so to speak!
              Thanks! That actually did help a little! We will just have to hope for the best outcome! Hopefully they will kill Lana off! And only her! That girl needs to go!

Comment

I'm Chlark deprived in this episode. The little scenes together are nice but I want more!

Comment

I loved the scene where Clark sped in and Chloe's like "Besides a heart attack?" lol! and Also how Chloe was like "Lana, how could you hurt Clark like that?" all though she probably would've always done that. Yay for Chlark!

Comment

I agree with you EbonyBeauty843, the more I see Chlark scenes the more I want!!I never have enough when it's about Chlark!!

Comment

I third EbonyBeauty843. Now that we got some Chlark moments (and the flame has been restored) I * Want * More*!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                        Thanks! That actually did help a little! We will just have to hope for the best outcome! Hopefully they will kill Lana off! And only her! That girl needs to go!

hahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah! Tell me about!!

But I believe Kristin is staying as well as Allison, besides they go shopping together most of the time and Al Gough and Miles know the bond between them---so I think those two are off limits from "Big Al's" perspective.

Never the less I'm hoping for Seasons 6 & 7 which Al Gough wants because I would like to see Chlark in there somewhere have a chance before the inevitable L&C! But that's in 2006-2008, a good long while to "wait and see".

Comment

hahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah! Tell me about!!

But I believe Kristin is staying as well as Allison, besides they go shopping together most of the time and Al Gough and Miles know the bond between them---so I think those two are off limits from "Big Al's" perspective.

Never the less I'm hoping for Seasons 6 & 7 which Al Gough wants because I would like to see Chlark in there somewhere have a chance before the inevitable L&C! But that's in 2006-2008, a good long while to "wait and see".
                          From your mouth into Godīs ears! letīs hope you are right!

Comment

The thing I don't like is how they made Clark stay in Smallville since that is where he's needed (to help on the farm) but we have barely seen the Kents and the farm this season. I don't want Jonathan to die since I really like the character and he has great scenes with Clark. I would like it if they have Chloe die and have Clark resorting to anything & everything to bring her back, which he would do successfully with the help of Lionel. I think this would be a great time to bring that serum back. They can really have a great arc going and provide more reasons for Lana to be distant from Clark and Lex to hate Lionel. I think as much as I'm going to hate to see it, in the end Lex will kill Lionel either purposely or accidentally, and this would speed things up. Lex would most certainly want to take Lionel to Summerholt and find out what he knows, especially if he helps save Chloe from such an incident.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                              From your mouth into Godīs ears! letīs hope you are right!

Again! hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahha!!!

That's a good one!

Another thought but most important this past episode #5 'Thirst' showed Chloe's Latin roommate leaving for NYU (New York University) so Lana and Chloe are bonifide college roommates on the show now!

Next episode #6 'Exposed' is the mark of a fresh start as freshman college roommates for those two. So looking at it from a writer's perspective getting Clark involved with Chloe's DP assignments while Lana is there will be "INTERESTING" but remember Lexana looms on the horizon----so there is a chance for CHLARK!

I can see it now, on one of Pauline Kahn's assignments Chloe and Clark enter a non-Lex Luthor type facility just like they did in 'Mortal' only to be confronted by higher tech devices that challenge both Chloe's skills and Clark's Superman abilities.

Chloe: Will you tell me how we're going to get out of this one Clark!! (lasers devices coming close to their skin)

Clark: Just stay "close up against me'!! (body close that is)---like their typical elevator scenes from 'Bound' or 'Magnetic' in the doctors office.)

Chloe: I didn't think we'd get this close! (perspiring)

Clark: Stop squirming will you! I'll try and disable the lasers with some of my own (disables lasers by enhanced ability---focused heat vision)

Chloe: Well, what do you know (smiling her trademark grin)----that's what I call "precision heat vision"!"

Clark: Chloe!! (as he kisses her on the forehead)!!
                              Last edited by No-El; 10-31-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Is it me or Alison Mack is really Stressed out cause she has some Acne problem during

the Interview with Khan.

To bad there's not enough Wrath of Khan only digs that they celebrated when Chloe left the 1st time. "we had cake!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎