No announcement yet.

The Chlark!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chlark!!

How many people were amazed that Clark didn't just drop Chloe off at the hospital and go rushing back to find Lana? He really looked stricken in that scene. Now I know people will say that he was still reelling over DracuLana, but he looked devastated at Chloe's condition. And his super hearing kicked in before she said his name. All he needed to hear was her moan of pain. How soon will he be keyed into her heartbeat? Gotta Love the Chlark this episode!

He also seemed more concerned about her when he was talking to Lex. He could have said to him, "Lex, Lana is infected!... and she bit Chloe."
    Last edited by Black cat; 10-28-2005, 01:20 PM.

I was pretty glad that he didn't just drop her off and take off after Lana. They both mean alot to him.

Comment

I also liked the improved FX look on Clark's superhearing.

Comment

This was a great Chlark episode. I loved it

Comment

the chlark was amazing.

-the phone/super speeding
          -chloe busting his chops about his costume
          -him catching her, so hot!
          -superhearing tuned into the chloe frequency
          -hopital scene! aww

Comment

CK has always been concern about his close friend Chole...as much as it goes Lana is the one he is in love with and cares deeply about..

BUT that does not mean that Chole has no meaningful part in his life, she is his friend and confidant..

Comment

I loved the Chlark in this episode too! The phone superspeeding was my fav, but the superhearing was close behind!

Comment

YUP, totally LOVED the Chlark in this episode.....ANYWAY, It was probably just me, but Clark dressed up as ZORRO was EXTREMELY HOT!!!! Mmmmmmm..........LATIN LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

did u really have to say that here, and then make a completely new thread about it?

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine1973
                    CK has always been concern about his close friend Chole...as much as it goes Lana is the one he is in love with and cares deeply about..

BUT that does not mean that Chole has no meaningful part in his life, she is his friend and confidant..
                    Chloe .. Chloe peopel it's CHLOE. CHOLE sounds like a bacterial infection

Comment

I as well loved the Chlark in this episode. Chloe is one of the best characters on the show and they both have good onscreen chemistry. I would like to see more of this in future episodes.

Comment

Off course he cares about chloe, she's his best friend and she was dying. Lana wasn't dying, actually she was already dead.

Comment

I wish they would do a scene together which shows/reveal their REAL/TRUE emotions for each other which we all think lie underneath their fascade!!

That would be if done right, a real poignant and beautiful episode for the CHLARK!!!

I know I probably sound like a romantic!

Comment

I think Clark has finally gotten it through that at times rather thick head of his, that he in Chloe has a friend who would do anything to help him and support him, I would even venture to say give her life up in order to save his! And that is more important than any romantic relationship he had or ever will have! So itīs no surprise that he saved Chloe first and took care of her first, in fact it would have been rather irritating if he didnīt do that! It was nice to see, that for once he had his priorities in order, at least when it comes to Lana and Chloe!
                            Last edited by umm; 10-31-2005, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I really liked when Clark caught Chloe when she was falling, that was a very beautiful scene!!Finally Clark chose Chloe over Lana!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎