No announcement yet.

Tom's acting in Thirst

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom's acting in Thirst

I was amazed by how realistic Tom's reactions were when Lana was coming on to Clark in Chloe's dorm room. He really looked like he was turned on when Lana was kissing his neck. I thought he did a great job.

i agree! i was a little turned on just by watching tom's reaction.

he did an EXCELLENT job

Comment

ofcourse he did....just like always! i looved toms reactions in the scene between him and chloe when she call him and he superspeeds over to her dorm and then he finds out he has to wear a costume.....he had me LMAO!

Comment

His acting was wonderful! In that particular scene w/ Lana he was great. Perfect reactions.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh he was SO cute when she was kissing his neck! his expression was fantastic

wow! i just realized i became a K-Site PRO! wooooo!

Comment

Maybe he wasn't acting? Come one now, an attractive Kristin throws you against a desk and starts kissing your neck, it can't be that hard to look turned on.

Comment

I liked his acting when he spoke to Lex both right before and after getting the antidote.

Comment

Ya Tom's acting has really improved over
                the years on SV makes me wonder if he
                is not watching the superman movie our
                L&C on the side because I noticed him
                sounding more like SUPERMAN and a lot
                less like Clark Kent

Comment

that scene was hot!

Comment

Originally posted by username
                    Maybe he wasn't acting? Come one now, an attractive Kristin throws you against a desk and starts kissing your neck, it can't be that hard to look turned on.
                    Actually I was thinking the exact same thing the second time I watched it! He DID look like he was genuinely enjoying it!

Comment

I'm sorry but except for the above mentioned scenes, I thought that both TW and AM phoned in their lines in this episode. But of course an actor can only do so much with the lines they are given.

And this episode was just plain bad.

Comment

Originally posted by username
                        I wonder if this is going to turn into the "fold" post from Mortal.

Comment

I'd get fired from that set for having a constant erection on the job.

Did...Did I say that out loud?

But seriously: I have heard from actors that it is quite hard to convey arousal in a convincing way. It is apparently not nearly the same as literally feeling aroused and showing it. So, I would have to agree that Welling did a very good job making Clark's hormonal responses visible.

Comment

Well if I had to do that kind of thing in front of 36 people, I would find it kind of hard also. But TW did do a great job!

Comment

Originally posted by c_love
                              Well if I had to do that kind of thing in front of 36 people, I would find it kind of hard also. But TW did do a great job!
                              Actually, I remember reading Kristin saying that usually when Tom and her do "love" scenes its on a close set with just a handful of people.

So it's not always that awkward for them to do them.

Also Tom's married, not dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎