Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in this episode

What songs were in this episode. I know there was one from the new Metropolis Mix, "The Girls Attractive" by Diamond Nights, but what were the others?

Song at the party was "The Girl's Attractive" by Popsicle.

Comment

I must say I disliked the music in this episode more than in any other, even Spirit and Heat (don't like Ashlee Simpson and Nelly).

Comment

that song kind of freaked me out "ha ha aha ha"

Comment

i kinda liked being freaked out

Comment

Smallville soundtrack season 5

what do u think??? i loved how they did the music vedio of almost honest... omg that was sooo good, but then again i just love clana...

Comment

I loved the music videos! The Clana stuff was great, then "The Girl is Attractive" with Lois (AL-RIGHT, GIGGITY GIGGITY!) . And then the coolest stuff was the epic stuff like Clark holding the crystal, Lex and Clark punching each other, and Clark saying, "The days of me believing your lies are over" to Lex. GREAT STUFF! Definitely going to get the soundtrack or buy it on Itunes

Comment

i no i am goig to but it asap like i love the parts with the people talking, becasue most of those are my fave quotes like "I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet Clark, take me along for the ride" they should have put "no more secrets no more lies" in it though... oh well i still love it, i watch it over and over and over lol i watched it 10 times in a row earlyer today, i have memorized the entire thing...

Comment

Its a shame that the soundtrack doesn't have that Green Day song featured in "Jinx"...I think it's called "I Walk Alone". Glad that it has Rascal Flatts and Lifehouse, though.

Comment

i am getting it 4 my b-day whoop whoop!

Comment

Boulevard of broken dreams is the green day song.
                      I wasn't too impressed with the track list. I'd rather just stick with smallville radio.

Comment

what is the track list? smallville radio?

Comment

Hi i'm new here and I want to know what is the song when Lana falls in the stairs!I like very much this song and I don't know who sings it!

Comment

I really liked the music in this episode. There was music from Bauhaus, Diamond Nights, The Swear...it was great.

Originally posted by LinkinPark78
                            Hi i'm new here and I want to know what is the song when Lana falls in the stairs!I like very much this song and I don't know who sings it!
                            That song is called "Deadfal" by the Swear. It's in limited release. I couldn't download it off itunes or napster. Kryptonsite lists the song as "Abandoned." But I believe the name has been changed to "Deadfall."

It's on their myspace site though. Check it out.

The Swear's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                            Last edited by RamonaE; 06-17-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

The music was amazing, wanna know the song where Clark stabs Lana.
                              This was generally a sexy episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎