Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's schoolgirl outfit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, well, by over-all I didn't mean over all the girls, I meant, like, head-to-toe. Though, Lana is also nice looking over all. Though, some of the girls who have had very small parts on the show have been even more my type than the big three.

Comment

too bad i go to school from 7-10.30 n had to miss this episode..althought i forgot to tell my sis to tape it and since i dont have a tivo althought i wish someone could post a pic?

Comment

Cad - Thanks for posting that link to the picture of the video game character. I saw the guys at aintitcool.com in the talkback section for this episode say that Chloe looked like that character and I was wondering what she looked like. I can see the similarity. I'd say they pulled from her and mixed in some Buffy Summers.

Comment

Chloe definetly looked sexy in this episode with that costume, although I think that she looks smokin in every episode.

Even when they tried makin her look pale and sick in the hospital scene in Arrival.

Comment

everyone keeps complaining about the mole, i didnt even notice and i thought her costume was a stripper, well untill all you said she was a school girl, thanks

Comment

that costume was good but the school girl costume looked better on my best friend .........sorry guys ....

Comment

Originally posted by pcruz5
                that costume was good but the school girl costume looked better on my best friend .........sorry guys ....
                And she's only your friend? Bro, get going!

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrotriticale
                  I'd spank her!
                  Refreshingly direct....

Comment

Originally posted by aragorn
                    Chloe was very hot in her outfit. I was very surprised that no one started this thread earlier. Fortunately, we can always count on good ol' Sstray72 to start the weekly Chloe-lusting thread. He never disappoints us.

hahahahaha!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT!!

Speaking for those of us who need our "Recommended Daily Allowance/Dose" of Allison/Chloe!!

Comment

They only showed her from the waist up.

Comment

Originally posted by aragorn
                        Chloe was very hot in her outfit. I was very surprised that no one started this thread earlier. Fortunately, we can always count on good ol' Sstray72 to start the weekly Chloe-lusting thread. He never disappoints us.

I'm glad that you guys can count on me!

Comment

Was this in eppy THirst? Cuz I dont remember a school girl outfit. Damn am I really losing my memory that badly...

Comment

I thought the ep was great... um... yea... Chloe looked really hot in that outfit... and Lana, don't get me started.

CHLOE'S HOTT!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrotriticale
                              I'd spank her!
                              Would as well!

Comment

I was thinking during that whole Halloween party: Less vampires, more school(girl) spirit!

I'd go to detention with her anytime, anyplace .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎