Chloe's schoolgirl outfit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd spank her!

Comment

I think Allison is painfully aware by now that the entire male audienece watching Smallville WANT HER BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

Comment

While I find Chloe hot and short, curvy, pale blondes with big eyes are usually my favorite type, of the Smallville girls Chloe is always last on my list. Not so for last night's episode though. That costume was outstanding and she never looked better! But, I am GLAD I'm not the only one who thought the mole ruined it. Whoever started calling moles "beauty marks" anyway? Lose that mole though, and dang, I don't know how Clark does it. Of course, the other episode where she was irresistible was the one where she wore the cheerleader uniform, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by No-El
          I think Allison is painfully aware by now that the entire male audienece watching Smallville WANT HER BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!
          <Post about the topic... not about other posters!>
          Last edited by Big Albowski; 10-28-2005, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Couldnt help but notice she looked exactly like Jeanette from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Screeny

Co-incidence?

Comment

i am a female, but i will admit chloe is a very attractive girl. the best of smallville actually - although lois generally has a killer bod and lana has a cute litte girl face. they all have their pluses, but chloe is the best. i liked her outfit too. i wore a somewhat similar one a few years back.

and cad - that screenpic does look like chloe

Comment

Boy am I a girl, this is how much I noticed, I thought Chloe was a nurse. Weird.

Comment

Straight girl here, but I have to agree. CHLOE/AM looked hot through out the episode. Especially her interview outift, so pretty!

Comment

Chloe was "The Material Girl"

Comment

Originally posted by Premature Combustion
                      do Catholic schoolgirls really have a big mole on there right cheek? I was unaware.
                      going to a catholic school most of the girls did not have moles

Originally posted by olliejk
                      Yeah, how does any male college freshman stay "Just Friends" with someone who looks as good as Chole did in that outfit....wow
                      they do not but this is smallville

I also agree w/ everyone's comment on how hot chloe looked and yadda yadda yadda

Comment

Chloe was very hot in her outfit. I was very surprised that no one started this thread earlier. Fortunately, we can always count on good ol' Sstray72 to start the weekly Chloe-lusting thread. He never disappoints us.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKalEL
                          i htought chloe was britney spears at first lol
                          Lol, the hair made her look like the young britney. I love these threads. When the vampire bit off his thing was also really funny also. It leaves rooom for funny discussing like these

Comment

TPTB is really making Chloe look hot this season. She's got that adult/businesswoman hotness to her which really neither Lois or Lana have.

Although next week lois as a Stripper....i dunno...might change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AngylWylde
                              i am a female, but i will admit chloe is a very attractive girl. the best of smallville actually - although lois generally has a killer bod and lana has a cute litte girl face. they all have their pluses, but chloe is the best.
                              It's all a matter of personal tastes, I guess. I would probably give Chloe the "best bod" award, but that's 'cause I like that cutesier, Tinkerbell type look. Love the big eyes too, but Chloe's blonde hair is too clearly fake and her face isn't exactly my type. For me there's nothing more important (physically) than face and hair... Still, she looked extra nice, including in the face and hair department, when she was wearing that schoolgirl uniform, ha.

Even though Lana's face isn't my standard favorite type either, it's gorgeous when she's not in a grouchy mood. When she's being a sweetie, she's my number one Smallville girl, but she looks completely different when they make her p'ed off or evil, and far less attractive. Lois is just nice looking over all, though sometimes she looks a bit too much older in both physique and face. I love her personality though. Probably not a personality match for me, but she's fun to watch. Chloe probably has the best personality, except when she's overly pushy in that reporter kinda way. It's also annoying when Chloe does stupid things, like turning in a vampire story to the Daily Planet, thinking they'd go for it (though I liked that episode).

Comment

Originally posted by slave2moonlight
                                It's all a matter of personal tastes, I guess. I would probably give Chloe the "best bod" award, but that's 'cause I like that cutesier, Tinkerbell type look. Love the big eyes too, but Chloe's blonde hair is too clearly fake and her face isn't exactly my type. For me there's nothing more important (physically) than face and hair... Still, she looked extra nice, including in the face and hair department, when she was wearing that schoolgirl uniform, ha.

Even though Lana's face isn't my standard favorite type either, it's gorgeous when she's not in a grouchy mood. When she's being a sweetie, she's my number one Smallville girl, but she looks completely different when they make her p'ed off or evil, and far less attractive. Lois is just nice looking over all, though sometimes she looks a bit too much older in both physique and face. I love her personality though. Probably not a personality match for me, but she's fun to watch. Chloe probably has the best personality, except when she's overly pushy in that reporter kinda way. It's also annoying when Chloe does stupid things, like turning in a vampire story to the Daily Planet, thinking they'd go for it (though I liked that episode).

Overall?

Gotta love her though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎