Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Future SuperHeroes" and "Up, Up, and Away"...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay we don't know what’s going to happen, there are no sure bets on SV, Chloe could die, Lana, & Lois also? The fact of the matter is we don't know for sure what the writers have planned all we can do is guess. For people who disagree and think Lois can't die, wake up, just like Lois is important to superman, Chloe is far more important to SV then Lois is. After all this is SV we never know what’s going to happen. (That’s also its charm)

Comment

If Lois dies, there would be no Lois and Clark. Now I know there is plenty of continuity problems in Smallville, but that would just be kind of dumb.

Comment

I haven't read any spoilers, but I get the vibe that someone is definitely dying in the 100th episode? I know that that's what Lion-El told clark at the FOS, but I have to say I'm skeptical. In my opinion the two options are: Clark finds some way to keep his "loved one" from dying, or Jonathan bites it. That's what goes down in the Superman film. I know it's out of sequence, but let me put it this way: how many times have you seen John Schneider in one of those WB cast preview things with the green and black background? It's always Michael, Tom, and Kristin. I don't know if Allison's been in one or not, but she definitely has the potential to be. She's a young, attractive actress that they can use to promote the show. Schneider's an AMAZING actor, and he's done wonders with the Jonathan Kent character, but at the end of the day, from a storyline perspective, he's the expendable one. Just my opinions. Also, I totally misunderstood Chloe's closing line about "Future superheroes." I thought she said, "Not exactly future superheroes," but then I rewatched...and I gotta say, that was a really weird choice. Anyway I'm probably WAY off topic. My 2 cents...

Comment

To Mr.E: Okay maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to say, You have a point in that it would be dumb to kill Lois because there wouldn't be a Lois & Clark, sure it would be if this were Lois & Clark, but it isn't this is smallville, and in smallville Lois is just a side note, who doesn't serve a real purpose. That being said, Chloe is more important to both the fans & the show, and killing her would be a far bigger mistake, then killing Lois. Chloe serves afar greater importance than Lois ever would to the show; she might be more important in super’s mythos but serves no importance to SV. I can't stress this enough, this isn't superman, this isn't Lois & Clark (it's a version of them yeah but it's not) this is Smallville welcome to the new version, where anything can happen. Hope you like it!!!
          Last edited by Scorpio31; 11-01-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Jor el didn't say permanently dead

Did anyone consider that a loved one may die but not necessarily stay dead?

Personally, I think the loved one will be Jor el. A bitter sweet moment. Just as Clark comes to appreciate and love his biological father, Jor el dies and is no more. Leaving Clark as the Last Son of Krypton.

Comment

OK PEOPLE! STICK TO THE TOPIC! This is about the ending quote NOT a CHlois or Chloe.

Do that in http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=44349
              or http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=46902

Was it good? Did it leave you... thirsting for more?
              Original airdate: October 27, 2005

Alot of Comparison to "Sex in the City" or "Veronica Mars" narration.

It's Not an omnicient narration casue all of it is being done while chloe is in a dorm.

And the way is see it the superheroes are the reporter remark. anything else you tell me.

Except any future remarke are just Mytohs reference for fans.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎