Quotes for "Thirst"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark liking the cape but preferring to lose the mask. LOVED IT!

Comment

Carrie Fisher's line towards the end when she was 'evaluating' Chloe's article. I forgot the whole quote but I thought it was funny when she said it. Maybe someone can fill in the rest.

Carrie: "...slaying Buffy the vampire..."

Comment

Chloe : It's the Daily Planet, the paper of record for kings, presidents, and prime ministers. Not to mention future superheroes. The way I looked at it, I had no place to go but up, up, and away."

- When I heard that I broke out in a big Clark- like smile and stayed that way for like 5 minutes after they said that!

Fine: "There's no such thing as Vampires, Clark."
        - I loved that line! It was just waaaay too ironically funny, I burst out laughing!

Lana: "Clark, you talk too much"
        Lana "This is so much better than listening to my boyfriend whine about his feeling!"
        - This is sooo funny especially coming from Lana!

Funniest scene ever!

Clark "Costume party?"

Chloe "It's the only way we're going to get in to find out something."

Clark "I hate costumes."

Later at the party...

Clark "Carlos?"

Chloe "What? It begins with C and I thought it was okay"

Clark "Yeah, I guess"

Chloe "Hey, don't you think the cape is a bit too much?"

Clark "Actually I kinda like the cape. It's the mask I'm having trouble with, it keeps sliding around on my face and I can barely see anything. "

Hahahahahahahaha!

Carrie "...slaying Buffy the vampire..."
        - My sister was a HUGE Buffy fan and that line actually pissed her off a little. It was funny!

Fine "Never start a game you can't win." - Brillant!

Lex: How did you get all this?

Fine: I used my brain.

- Nice Brainaic Reference!

Comment

Oh crap!!! ........remember this one?

LEX: "Am I supposed to swallow all of this?"

Comment

chloe's scared hopefuly look on her face when she was holding a cross and lana gave her a are-u-serious-laugh and said "Oh sweetie, this isnt the movies..!

oh and when the girls were laughing when lana got thrown onto the floor by buffy and then lana shot buffy with her heat visions the girls were like

"............"

Last edited by smallville_fetish; 10-28-2005, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Nobody said this one:

"Go play with your six shooter, me and the kitty cat need to talk." -Chloe

"Carrrrrlos!" I was cracking up at that and Clark's expression.

Everything else I wanted to post's been said.

Comment

chloe: It's the Daily Planet, the paper of record for kings, presidents, and prime ministers. Not to mention future superheroes. The way I looked at it, I had no place to go but up, up, and away

clark: what do you have?
                chloe: besides a heart attack...

clark: so carlos huh?
                chloe: it starts with a C.

chloe: names have been changed to protect the vapid.

Kahn: Welcome to the Daily Planet, Kid.

clark: Come on Chloe, you can fight it.

--all paraphrased cause i dont remember exact quotes
                Last edited by MsSullivan; 10-28-2005, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tw190
                  "Go play with your six shooter, me and the kitty cat need to talk." -Chloe
                  Loved that line! Another of my favorites is when the intern called the editor "chief". I was like, 'don't call her "chief" dammit!'

Comment

When Clark asked Lana if she was okay and she said "I'm feeling a little dead."

Comment

Chloe: "As for Clark and Lana, they always bounce back."

I don't know the exact words, but when Lana said how when she bit clark she felt warmth and comfort, almost like she felt what went on his heart. That she knew how much he loved her.

Lana: (to Clark) "You know in your heart were meant to be together and now we can."

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                        Loved that line! Another of my favorites is when the intern called the editor "chief". I was like, 'don't call her "chief" dammit!'
                        Perry never liked it when Jimmy called him chief although nice Superman reference!

Comment

Originally posted by PETER WEST
                          Chloe : its the Daily Planet, the paper of record for kings, presidents, and prime ministers. Not to mention future superheroes. The way I look(ed?) at it, I had no place to go but up, up, and away."
                          no the quote was

Chloe : " Its the Daily Planet, the paper of record for kings, presidents, and prime ministers. Not to mention future superheroes. The way I LOOK at it, I HAVE no place to go but up, up, and away."

she was asuming clark would use his powers to become a superhero in the future and that she will work her way up from the basement.

Comment

Okay, I have the ep. I just checked. It sounds to me like a mangling of tenses saying "It's the Daily Planet, the paper of record for kings, presidents, and prime ministers. Not to mention future superheroes. The way I LOOK at it, I HAD no place to go but up, up, and away."

Comment

I liked just about every line that came out of Professor Fine's mouth, because he's always so sarcastic -- especially when he's talking to Lex -- "I'm sorry, I don't speculate...") It's great!

----
                              I liked this episode!

Comment

carrie fisher: (referring to the day chloe got fired) I remember that day, I believe we have cake.

haha! i thought that was hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎